• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he dont enter in server here , infinity connecting the server message and after PROTOCOL_BASE_LOGIN_REQ: System.NullReferenceException: pb private

PM me bro for configuration server , because i'am have a full source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a long time I didn't post a PB after I retired doing things at the beginning of the new year, Without further ado I will share a little Rebuild Server V3.24 PBNE which I have repaired the Inventory

Come on, improve your performance and don't care about what other people say, focus on being yourself

Edit: Previously the link crashed and I added some Weapon IDs & Map IDs for v3.24 as an apology

Link:

overlord1 - Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95% - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download link has been fixed and thanks for reporting it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download link has been fixed and thanks for reporting it

I am try change Google Drive to ZippyShare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
overlord1 - Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95% - RaGEZONE Forums

dont download its virus backdoor.
VirusTotal Scan, Click Here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that I don't share the source code directly, only I rebuild the server, but if anyone is interested, please read Note.txt

I found the virus in the program:- PointBlank.Auth- PointBlank.Battle- PointBlank.GameBut I didn't give any virus in the program, If someone hesitates to download the file that's okay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have Full src Evolved Pb 8x8 udp3 100 % bomb mode 100% all functional works v42

Back