Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro missing a lot of codes in script_msg when you translated yes and ate many words
really didn't notice its running here no problem the only thing is that there's a lot of mistranslated words

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to solve this problem. Error Failed to start LoginSvr_01bckp.service: Unit not found ???

Untitled - [ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wizard bm2 bug as well guys instead of 2 skills only it will cast all of the skills in skillslot..

anyone know where do i fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to put IP in IP.dll or cabal.dll ? which one to enter wan ip ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Como colocar IP em IP.dll ou cabal.dll? qual inserir wan ip ????
Você tem que alterar o ip para o ip do seu centos pelo 010editor e logo após baixar o CFEXPLORER e inserir o cabal main e o ip.dll alterado com seu ip do centos.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wizard bm2 bug as well guys instead of 2 skills only it will cast all of the skills in skillslot..

anyone know where do i fix this?

The type of the wizard's skills is wrong.
In the cabal.enc file:

PHP:
<skill_main    id="122"    name="skill0122"    type="1"

Change the type from 1 to 2 of all WI attack skills and check if it works.

Most of the bugs in these files are the result of stupidity and lack of attention on the part of their "developer" (aka Sr.Shake).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the cabal.enc file:

PHP:

Most of the bugs in these files are the result of stupidity and lack of attention on the part of their "developer" (aka Sr.Shake).
just in cabal.enc or also in skill.scp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
skill.scp too
I really appreciate you.. Thank youuuu.

In the cabal.enc file:

PHP:

UPDATE it fixed the bm2 of the wizard but broke all the buff skills including other characters.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate you.. Thank youuuu.

UPDATE it fixed the bm2 of the wizard but broke all the buff skills including other characters.

mine worked. i think you only need to change within the skills, caba_msg to define which skill. anyway, you fixed your fa bm1?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine worked. i think you only need to change within the skills, caba_msg to define which skill. anyway, you fixed your fa bm1?

and your buffs are fine? no bm1 for FA still bug they said its a desync with the bin and I don't know how to configure a bin yet.

it did fix the bm2 wiz problem but now when buffs are used it will not register.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and your buffs are fine? no bm1 for FA still bug they said its a desync with the bin and I don't know how to configure a bin yet.

it did fix the bm2 wiz problem but now when buffs are used it will not register.
Yep, figured it out by bin created on 21/6. If you are using 25/5, it has bug like 80%, WA,FS, bm1 same as FA.

yes, I fixed it, change those from skill id 100>156 only. leave the rest.

Reaction score
yeah i did that before and old bin made it worse..

we're talking about the fix for bm2 bug for wizard
my friend made the changes to cabal.enc but in which line of skill.scp do you have to make the changes please.

Yep, figured it out by bin created on 21/6. If you are using 25/5, it has bug like 80%, WA,FS, bm1 same as FA.

yes, I fixed it, change those from skill id 100>156 only. leave the rest.
Will this be able to share what is right with people? or give a tip on how to fix the error please.

forgive me for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my friend made the changes to cabal.enc but in which line of skill.scp do you have to make the changes please.

Will this be able to share what is right with people? or give a tip on how to fix the error please.

forgive me for bad english

check my post on page 8 where there's a video of the wizard bug,

to fix you need to change skill type from 1 to 2 of wizard skills thats skill idx in skill.scp(server side) 100>156 and also change the value in cabal.enc(client side) skill0100 to skill0156

Reaction score
check my post on page 8 where there's a video of the wizard bug,

to fix you need to change skill type from 1 to 2 of wizard skills thats skill idx in skill.scp(server side) 100>156 and also change the value in cabal.enc(client side) skill0100 to skill0156
[SkillOrder] SkillIdx Rank RankPoint SkillLv MaxSkillLv ExcSkillIdx ReqSkillIdx ReqSkillLv PriceTrain PriceUnTrain TrainType StyleMastery
627 109 4 2 19 20 <null> <null> 0 325400 32540 10 55

Example I took this line from Skill.scp where I would change??

Back