• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

servers won't start...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I just followed the guide and after checking twice if all was right...
I launch the servers and they immediatly crash and tell me that it's not an interior system and it can't be executed or something like that...
Ihope you'll be able to help ^^
also I have a router and i didn't open the ports iet...if it can be the cause of the prob? And if it is could you link a guide? :eek:
anyway
I thank you all!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post a screenshot of the error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Celestar - servers won't start... - RaGEZONE Forums

there...it basically starts the same error over and over again for the three servs :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, you're lacking the cygwin1.dll file. You can find it if you look around alittle at google. When you've downloaded it, put it in the same folder as where the char-server.exe, map-server.exe etc. are located.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did what you proposed and the error keeps poping up on me...
dunno is there any other thing that could cause that error? :/

Back