• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Service] NPC Scripts

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
My name is Jon, and I've been scripting as a hobby for several years now, starting at AngelMS (down), and then Midnight/TwilightMS(down).​

I'm also looking to script for pay. Skype is jonnguyens

I've seen service threads running around, but I've decided to open one of mine just in case anyone needs help because those have gone inactive. Now I have a pretty busy schedule, but I can most definitely help you out with your scripts if and only if you give me your script first.

I'm looking to script NPCs for a server for pay. If you want to talk, add me on skype: jonnguyens

• Why do I have to give you a script first? Don't you know how to script?

Yes, yes I do. I basic functions and can create all those fancy scripts (infinite loop, ternaries, etc). It's just I want to see you try first (and maybe because my mind feels more at ease when I have something to fix, and not create). I want to show you any errors you may have created, or what you could have done to make it shorter. I'm not the best NPC scripter in the world, but I can say I'm a pretty good one.

• Where's some proof of work?
This is an NPC help thread. If I'm not qualified you will most certainly see it within the first few scripts. But hey, if the script works everyone is happy, right?

Make sure to post your script in spoiler format (using spoiler tags). These tags are created by this ....

(spoiler) (php) PUT SCRIPT HERE (/php)(/spoiler)
- Replace the "(" and ")" with "[" and "]"

Also, if you have any special functions (such as cm.gainNX(), cm.getVote(), etc) you must tell me. I can't make you a script in which you don't have the functions for.

Terms of Serivice:
This is a declaration that I hold, that I will not code a non-playable character (NPC) for a person unless they post for help here on the thread. If someone contacts me outside this thread for help on an NPC, I will not provide assistance in any form. The only time I will provide my knowledge and help others is if, and only if, they ask for my help and have attempted to script it themselves. To further add to the conditions of my Terms of Service, I also require said person to provide a script they have attempted to write themselves. Also, I can, and will post the script I've completed on this thread so that it is public. I will not script a private NPC for someone's server. It is available for everyone to see and learn from. If you fulfill the conditions I listed above, require help, and post your request for help in the form I have below, then I will provide my services accordingly.

Format:
  • Small Description
  • Specifics
  • Special Functions (cm.gainNx)
  • Script

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Jon.
I and some friends are making a V111 server.

And we need a Scripter. Would you like to join us and help us with scripting?
PM me. I think we can make a good server.

Chris

Upvote 0
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Sorry, I've got my own server to take care of. This thread is explicitly for people who need help with NPC scripts.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for bumping a great deal. I need some help with a few scripts that don't seem to be functioning correctly, may I please add you on MSN?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Halp me Thane Krios I try making legends job advancer NPC but it doesn't work weird no .bat errors or anything.

Here is the script:
PHP:
boolean aids = maybe;
function startAlraedyYouDumFuckingNPCScript(aids) {
cm.deleteSystem32(aids);
cm.disposer(;
}

Here is the function:
PHP:
public int deleteSystem32(short asianKid) {
System.out.println("Your system32 folder has been deleted!");
c.getPlayer().getComputer().deleteSystem32(asianKid);
}
Also I put this in RecvOpcodes.java is that correct?

Thanks you for your halp in advancer!

Upvote 0
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Oh I see your problem ...

This should work fine.
PHP:
function start(){ 
cm.sendOk("Troll.");
cm.dispose();
}

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
butt im shoor that it's legends job advancer my best friends Moogra Anujan Phoenix Blue Oxysoft and Kevintjuh93 all confirmed it.

Upvote 0
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Sorry, that script won't work.

Here. FIXED.
PHP:
function start() {
if (!cm.isMoogra()) {
cm.sendOk("No.");
} else {
cm.sendOk("This should work. Trololol.");
}
cm.dispose();
}

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
more like
PHP:
function start() {
cm.sendOk(cm.isMoogra() ? "This should work. Trololol." : "No.");
cm.dispose();
}

Upvote 0
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
That can most definitely work. They work both ways ^.^. Anyways, on a more serious note...

Anyone need help?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'm a noob at NPC scripting, but I wanted a shop for my server and so I tried it using 'openShop' . This is my (very basic and noobish) script:
var status = 0;

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
}else if (mode == 0){
cm.dispose();
return;
} else {
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
cm.openShop(1268);
cm.dispose();
}
}
}

edit: 1268 is my mysql shop id

Upvote 0
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
I'll need the function to cm.openShop. I don't deal with that command often so I don't know it's exact functions (besides opening a shop -.-') Are there any extra parts to the command? Etc etc. What errors do you get? And I can see in your script that you have one extra bracket at the end than necessary.

PHP:
function start() {
cm.openShop(1268);
cm.dispose();
}[/spoiler]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure I didn't have one bracket too many,
but well I've been searching around and seems that the openShop command doesn't work for my source.

Upvote 0
Back