• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Services take a long time to start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I have a problem.
My services start correctly but very slow (30 minutes all). I have started the installation again twice but the same thing happens. The problem is not RAM because other times (1 year ago) on the same pc only took 2 or 3 minutes.
_LoginServer
_ManagerServer0
_OdinRestServer
_ZoneServer00
_ZoneServer01
_ZoneServer02
_ZoneServer03
These services all start in less than 1 minute.

The problem is...
_AccountLog DB Server
_Character DB Server0
_GameLog DB Server0
More than 30 minutes. Does anyone know what can happen on the connection to the DB?
In ODBC, when I want to choose the server it takes several minutes to find it
Min32 - Services take a long time to start - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your computer specs to make a server = just copy the SQLSERVER Instance and past in the blank space .. not click on the right .. try it and see if its works normally= send me your contact info and i will try to help you for free .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know what you mean "just copy the SQLSERVER Instance and past in the blank space .. not click on the right"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send me your skype or something like a contact and i will help you )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. I reinstalled bd sql 2012 instead of 2014 and it works ok

Back