• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Set IP in VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a script to install the PW Server in CentOS, it work great in my VM in Virtual Box, don't know much about but i could make it work, but the problem comes when i try to run the script in VPS.

The problem:
BvAwNpz - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

In my VM, GLINK Domain i put my local ip (192.168...) on it, in Patcher Domain i put the localhost ip that's 127.0.0.1 and the same for API Domain. I did it and it's great has i said.

But the problem is how and where i can see the right IPs to put in it. I created a test VPS in Google Cloud and tried to install the script, but i don't know exacly what to put in it, in VM on GCloud there's 2 IPs that is Google show in panel, Internal IP and External IP.

Here's too the ifconfig command.
0cWf3QT - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there anyone that can explain which IP i need to put in wich part of the script ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I have a script to install the PW Server in CentOS, it work great in my VM in Virtual Box, don't know much about but i could make it work, but the problem comes when i try to run the script in VPS.The problem:
BvAwNpz - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums
In my VM, GLINK Domain i put my local ip (192.168...) on it, in Patcher Domain i put the localhost ip that's 127.0.0.1 and the same for API Domain. I did it and it's great has i said.But the problem is how and where i can see the right IPs to put in it. I created a test VPS in Google Cloud and tried to install the script, but i don't know exacly what to put in it, in VM on GCloud there's 2 IPs that is Google show in panel, Internal IP and External IP. Here's too the ifconfig command.
0cWf3QT - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums
Is there anyone that can explain which IP i need to put in wich part of the script ?
where you get that script? can you share here?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but i could't make the script work properly in google cloud platform, maybe cuz idk which ip to put in the right place.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would think it would be setup exactly the same as the local vm setup? I am not 100% sure, I have never used google cloud and never was able to be successful with this script. (which I hate because I love CentOS)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would think it would be setup exactly the same as the local vm setup? I am not 100% sure, I have never used google cloud and never was able to be successful with this script. (which I hate because I love CentOS)
Thanks to hrace009 i was able to make it properly work on CentOS 7 in Google Cloud. I just needed to put the Internal IP (has you said, exactly the same has a local vm) in the fields that i was in doubt.

Upvote 0
Back