• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

WZ Set stats effects

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where are item's sets handled at ? I imported fafnir equips over to my server but there's no set stats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe it's in Etc.wz/SetItemInfo.img. The numbered subdirectories are the set IDs, which can be found in your equips' info folders (in Character.wz), so check them to know which ones you're gonna have to copy over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to rebump this thread but I've tried copying the set effects over to my ETC.wz & dumped it to my server , when I launch the server bat it states that the Value out of Range , Value :"128" Radix:10.

For all I know , Value 128 is referring to Oyamatsumi set effects not sure why this error is happening though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy sheeet I got it fixed !
But now when I hover my mouse to the hat I crash with error code , weapons seems to be fine & showing the set effects now.

Last edited:
Back