• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Setting in using hamachi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all im using 127.0.0.1 IP and its working fine but when i change it in hamachi IP so that my friend can play i can log-in but i cant start because of waiting for server respond.. can i ask what are the .INI that i need to change? because i already try to change all 127.0.0.1 IP into hamachi ip and i try already to google

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure on launcher you have changed all of 127.0.0.1 ips into hamachi ip

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol use google, it´s an application/service to make a LAN connection in global internet, you you don ´t need public ip to host server but players must connect into your network on hamachi

Upvote 0
Back