Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Scions of Fate Server - Old School Style!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up Scions of Fate Server

i can not download patch 2
plz upload other host.
thank u

~^^~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure you are using the correct client? That client is in Thai, and the one above is Chinese...

I download chinese client and use chinese client.
in server list page.
connect not reponding.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

I download chinese client and use chinese client.
in server list page.
connect not reponding.

Are you using all the patches provided? Including the Cannot Connect to GameServer patch? And what launcher are you using?

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

i can not download patch 2
plz upload other host.
thank u

~^^~

You need download manager from RayFile to download it.
Try downloading the manager here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you using all the patches provided? Including the Cannot Connect to GameServer patch? And what launcher are you using?

Yes I include it.
I use launcher version2.32 of bake ice.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Where I Can Download is launcher 2.39.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I tried to download Patch 2 with the raysource downloader but it stays at 0 speed >< and its not moving at all , is there any other way to download it? ><;;

*Edit* nvm :D got it to download~

* edit edit * now i have another problem D: when i go to restore backup , i dont see the files cause appearently there not .psc , there marked as file. what do i do? please and thanks for a reply :D

Last edited:
Reaction score

* edit edit * now i have another problem D: when i go to restore backup , i dont see the files cause appearently there not .psc , there marked as file. what do i do? please and thanks for a reply :D

What you mean? MSSQL 2000 can still restore files, even if they have no file extension.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

It's Success.
Thank you Very Much.

Awesome!!!
:D

Looking forward to see an online server soon!

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What you mean? MSSQL 2000 can still restore files, even if they have no file extension.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Awesome!!!
:D

Looking forward to see an online server soon!

I was actually using Navicat oops xD i've been trying to find MSSQL 2000 but no luck so im gonna try 2005 and ect

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry to be so annoying >< but in step 11 , exactly what do we edit?
Phant0m - Setting up Scions of Fate Server - Old School Style! - RaGEZONE Forums
- heres a picture of what i decoded

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That's no problem mate! That's why I am here for. :)
It seems that it didn't fully decode... Try doing line by line, it works perfect for me...

i did >< it took like long XD now i dunno if i can go do it again lol~ but i'll try , i always get the 1's and L's mixed up XD

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Okays now i got this after decoding =
Phant0m - Setting up Scions of Fate Server - Old School Style! - RaGEZONE Forums
<-- hopefully i did it right this time? XD

EDIT = I also got this too =
Hopefully one of them is right D:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Okays now i got this after decoding =
<-- hopefully i did it right this time? XD

EDIT = I also got this too =
Hopefully one of them is right D:

Ok, sorry about that, it was my mistake, I forgot to say that you must decrypt line by line...

So you paste first line on that website, change the caps, and decode, edit encode again, change caps, and replace, do that and it should be good!

I apologize!

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ok, sorry about that, it was my mistake, I forgot to say that you must decrypt line by line...

So you paste first line on that website, change the caps, and decode, edit encode again, change caps, and replace, do that and it should be good!

I apologize!

Ohhhhh~ okay so i copied and pasted first line , changed caps switched to decode then clicked convert , in the top box it showed [UpdataSet] now after this what do i do? sorry if im reaaaaly bothersome but i dont know what you mean by "edit encode again, change caps" ><;; ( eventually im gonna learn C++ and C# so yeah lol might as well test out this to start off )

Reaction score

Ohhhhh~ okay so i copied and pasted first line , changed caps switched to decode then clicked convert , in the top box it showed [UpdataSet] now after this what do i do? sorry if im reaaaaly bothersome but i dont know what you mean by "edit encode again, change caps" ><;; ( eventually im gonna learn C++ and C# so yeah lol might as well test out this to start off )

lol, thats what im here for! i help people ;P

You have to decode line by line, so it doesnt mess up everything...
Youfinish line 1, then you do line 2, and so on, just edit the IPs and PORTS if needed, you dont really need to do anything on line 1.

Back