Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Travian & Wamp[WITH PICTURES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_TYPE - assumed 'DB_TYPE' in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database.php on line 13

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_SERVER - assumed 'SQL_SERVER' in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_USER - assumed 'SQL_USER' in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_PASS - assumed 'SQL_PASS' in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. (trying to connect via tcp://SQL_SERVER:3306) in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in D:\Elements - 2011\xampp\htdocs\TravianOnline\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 17
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem with creating private server, i followed the tutorial in this forum, but when i go to localhost, after what i should do ? i can't acces to localhost/instal :
" Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 's1' "
you can explain to me step i didn't do :(

Thanks !! :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't enter and localhost it loads but doesn't load up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tut, but we need some help , no one explain how to put it online for other players :/
Maybe if someone make step-by-step video on youtube so we can see and then make.
No one told us if we make it with wamp on localhost will it be visible to other players and if not how to make it be visible :/
Thanks.
Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo! Everything working flawlessly! However, I'm not able to access the admin panel... Changed multihunter-access to '9' and when I enter the right password nothing happens. I've tried to enter a wrong password, and when I do that it says "error" at the top of the page.

Reaction score
Yo! Everything working flawlessly! However, I'm not able to access the admin panel... Changed multihunter-access to '9' and when I enter the right password nothing happens. I've tried to enter a wrong password, and when I do that it says "error" at the top of the page.

You need to make other account and change his access to 9.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Attacking oasis still makes all the troops disappear, they don't die, they just don't return. Any solution, or perhaps there is a later version of the game (currently running v6.0.0)?

-(Hmmm..) When I set up the game, the installer automatically skips the step "Oasis", that's probably the problem, right? Solve?

* How do you set it up so that you can play with friends and/or set it online?

Last edited:

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now lets go to . If you copied there your script than it should automaticly redirect you to .

wen i do that i get this error message plz check it n let meknw wht wrong i did..

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

i have copied the extracted file in www directory as said in above that...

Nice tut, but we need some help , no one explain how to put it online for other players :/
Maybe if someone make step-by-step video on youtube so we can see and then make.
No one told us if we make it with wamp on localhost will it be visible to other players and if not how to make it be visible :/
Thanks.
Regards.

yeah i like to wht he said a guide as in video in youtube will do wonder n wud be alot easier...

n do let us knw how to put it online by using ur guide wampserver...ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dod everything like you said, i called the Database in phpmyadmin
Travian.
but it doesn't work
Dzoki - Setting up Travian & Wamp[WITH PICTURES] - RaGEZONE Forums

it gives me an error : "No database selected"

please help me

i got the same problem
anyone can helpme
database always gives me an error : "No database selected"

and if I use mode online
will be get this message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u727691186/public_html/install/include/database.php on line 30
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Test to make a user to database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

same problem. clue?

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i set up the server in my localhost...

i did tasks n everythng almost working fine until, i created 2 clubs n sended them to attack oasis...but troops didnt returned..i again created few clubs n attacked another oasis it again didnt came back..

m using TravianX files v4.8.5

can neone help me out wht shud i do to make it work...:s

Loyal Member
Reaction score
1: las version is 6.0.0:

2: You need populate oasis.

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: las version is 6.0.0:
m using this version only but its shows 4.8.5 in newsboxs

how to populate oasis can u just guide me to the topic if thats present in this forum...please...ty

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes in newsboxs put 4.8.5 but it is v6.0.0

Search in the forum to populate oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back