• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sGSHOPedit 1.4.2+ AlphaTest

Reaction score
this is a branch of sGSHOPedit from pwtools for working with version 1.4.2 or above

thx to loko, souris, rbb for help

for those of you who playing around with 1.4.4 client/server, would be nice if you give it a try for boutique (gshop.data) and event boutique (gshop1.data) and post errors/bugs here

[UPDATED]
+ added support for server/client

Quick Start Tutorial
sGSHOPedit now uses it's own database file which contains all informations (client and server files complement each other, so they are a inconsistent base for editing...)

Create a new Database
  1. start sGSHOPedit
  2. import an existing gshop.data (1.4.4 client preferred)
  3. save the file to gshop.db or a name of your choice

Load & Edit a Database
  1. start sGSHOPedit
  2. load your database file (i.e. gshop.db)
  3. edit the categories and entries like in the old version

Export a Database
  1. start sGSHOPedit
  2. load your database file (i.e. gshop.db)
  3. export one client 1.4.4 file
  4. export one server 1.4.4 file
  5. put the client file into your client and the server file on your server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well idk if this is wrong but...

Ronny i need a little help =P

Using the server export i got version is low (and yes, i'm using the client version from server)

And if i use my gshopsev and export it again to 1.4.4 server i got version is low...

I has tried with some elementclients but no sucess...

ty for help

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check your ec.log
you will see..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome release :)

however, gs got the error using the exported gshopsev.data.
I imported this file.
this gshop.data is jp official 1.4.4.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I. check your gs configuration file for the exact location of gshop.data and make sure you have replaced the correct server file

II. when exporting files an auto numbering is applied to shop ids, so it can happen that the ids differ in client and server files (this might happen when deactivating items in server)

III. export both files (client & server) to make sure they get the same timestamp

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know if this is a bug or can help you ...
But when Gshop.data to export the server into the server my client appears a message of old version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sGSHOPedit_debug.exe
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sGSHOPedit_debug.exe
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail

me to :*:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the file contains debug symbols and requires the full .NET sdk to run :(

MS Update server uploads with 1mbps speed so it is easy to download and install it ofc if they want sGSHOPedit to run.

Back