Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shadow Worlds!(2011 new client+server+tool files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:thumbup1:Shadow Worlds!
The Free Online Role Playing Game!

This game will take you away into a mystic world full of adventure and magic.

You can go on unbelievable adventures,fight evil enemies and discover amazing magic treasures together with hundreds of players from all around the world. Explore islands, forests and caves full of mystic secrets and ancient magic artifacts. You can also become a blacksmith, mine your own metals and make your own weapons and armor. Mix your own magic potion recipes and become a legendary Wizard.

Set up is very simple, install a MYSQL, build a library named anying. Import database tables. . . And configuration of client and server IP password gradually getting. . . Bottles and JAVA. . HOST increase 192.168.1.254 island.eleyo.com file does not exist in any case is within the network IP on the line for over verification, start it wants. Client released under the can. . Not to do tutorial. Account that can be integrated DZ, DZ direct registration No. is number game. . .

Several configuration file log.php client.cfg server.cfg

newgamesource52 - Shadow Worlds!(2011 new client+server+tool files) - RaGEZONE Forums

newgamesource52 - Shadow Worlds!(2011 new client+server+tool files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no offence but this looks like a horrible game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What's the games language? It looks like you just copied those pictures from google, that's why I ask for the language.. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There are alot of games with less graphic quality..
Its only one game more..

[300 Posts...] ^^

Greetings

Ranslsad

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who have server of real shadow worlds server ? any version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, where is your game again ?

There are many people playing Minecraft and Maplestory.
Hell all of Paradox' strategy games have hardly any graphics, yet they are rated as the best strategy games in the world.

Shut your prejudices please ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't look to graphics, look to gameplay and so on ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, i love old school RPG style games. Did anyone get this to work yet?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, i love old school RPG style games. Did anyone get this to work yet?

i don't think anyone even wanted to tree since...it's not NEW with amazing graphics...

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Maybe we can convert this to Android. WHould be a cool game for cellphones. ( or in other words, this crappy thing will never run on mah 3.5 GB videocard :lol: )
DOnt get me wrong, its still cool you share it :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has the files for this game? At the moment, these are very rare files that cannot be found anywhere. Please share this!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Look at what I found while digging deep : a Shadow Worlds Portable Server containing Client + Server + Web (apache/mysql) + Tutorial (text and video) + GM Commands
Download Link:

Enjoy :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I dreaming this? I already thought this classic was lost forever! Thanks for sharing this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Взгляните на то, что я обнаружил, копнув глубже: портативный сервер Shadow Worlds, содержащий клиент + сервер + веб (apache/mysql) + учебник (текст и видео) + команды GM
Ссылка для скачивания:

Наслаждаться::D

Здравствуйте, ссылка мертва, или не открывайте Google, помогите мне, нужна ссылка для скачивания Word!

Link dead, help new link for download plZ

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at what I found while digging deep : a Shadow Worlds Portable Server containing Client + Server + Web (apache/mysql) + Tutorial (text and video) + GM Commands
Download Link:

Enjoy :D:

Would love a new link! Thank you in advance ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back