• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Complete CPS of Maya Weapons

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow that is way up there.... let me dig up my files for that guant so you can test it out...

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

here... can you try this see if it works... what i normaly do is i usually have 1 X file for each class... to avoid errors..

Wow Thank you for this file. I will try ASAP :D :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dheluxe

Go to data\skin
add this to your preloadskin

aj_sw.X,b_m2.x
aj_br.X,b_m2.x

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Guyz what is that preloadskin or something??

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Me I have a problem ! when I equip that gunt an error will come out runtime error! and when I equip the other gunt It wont come out! T_T

I think denvee knows how to edit that! shamy problem are you denvee?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so the files i had you tried did not work?

Yes, It worked now. So for EP3 need to edit the b_m.x to b_m2.x to work properly. Tnx btw. :D

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

So now I get the point for attaching weapon to their arms.

Offtopic:
Btw, Can I also apply for neowing? When I wear neowing my char face become null. Then the wing is floating again.

Reaction score
well based on my experience i have not successfully converted any armors from higher episode. it always makes the body invisible so if you wear the whole set only the head will remain.... but yeah i tried all possible ways with no luck..... swordy weps and archer weps are always easy to convert. but brawler sometimes has probs but shammy is always a pain..^^ good luck on your endeavors...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thamoz thank you very100x much now o know how to convert to EP3 thnx a lot thamodz

Reaction score
Hey Guyz what is that preloadskin or something??

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Me I have a problem ! when I equip that gunt an error will come out runtime error! and when I equip the other gunt It wont come out! T_T

I think denvee knows how to edit that! shamy problem are you denvee?

Earl, in the shaman issue there is no fix by now, we are still exploring the mesh to make it work.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hey buddy how i can use my converted weapon?... what is the name so i can get it in the GMC

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Earl, in the shaman issue there is no fix by now, we are still exploring the mesh to make it work.

ahhh ok I just see it in his server ehehe ! But thanks for the info ^_^

Edit Sir thamodz may I know what is preloadedskin is it a folder or a txt? and I found something preloadskin file I open it on notepad and I see this thinkny

aj_br.X,b_m2.x
aj_br.X,b_m2.x

^
|
|
That Many of those someone posted that here and said put it in your data/skin
So i put it and my question is I have to edit the cps because in my cps it has only have like this >b_m.x< Do I have to edit it??

Last edited:
Back