Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

Im using public ip sir! the ip what ive made in cfg folder is the ip that ive made in param.ini. the same ip both cfg and param.ini. i run my client in server pc its working there is no error but the problem was i cannot enter the game. i think its because you need to use another pc to enter the map.

Please give me some idea how to fix this!! thank you!!
you are answering yourself => "i think its because you need to use another pc to enter the map."

for login and make a character, you can use same PC foe example for trying new costum. But for entering map in game you should using another PC.....

anyone can please help me with my problem please?im really lost bout this problem..any help from you guys is appreciated
you have to setup a rancp for make new ID or you can using ranmanager shared by luugu cos it has feature to make ID and password by typing alphanumerik and the converting to MD5 in database. For MD5 password, you can't typing the password to database. Because they have different encryption.........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

you are answering yourself => "i think its because you need to use another pc to enter the map."

for login and make a character, you can use same PC foe example for trying new costum. But for entering map in game you should using another PC.....
@sir jambrong try to run my client in the other computer there a message "INternet Disconnected".. my ip in the param.ini from client is the same ip of my cfg in my server files..
I dont know what's really the problem for my client..

Reaction score

can you share your param.ini ?

error . game text error . edit my param.ini into this ip ? 112.206.116.157 . tnx .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing this tutorial and files.
I'm currently downloading the needed files.
I'll do my best to improve this.
I never been in this kind of developing :)
Thanks again sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't extract the file
URO Server Files Ep7 Rev3.rar

and

I can't execute the
URO-SERVER_Ep7_Rev3.exe

can someone post another link?
thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi there, I've been working with my server for 3 days and I still have this error. I googled it already but didn't find any answer.
jambrong - [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

session server, login server and agent server are working. This gameguard crap is bothering me. Thanks folks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi there, I've been working with my server for 3 days and I still have this error. I googled it already but didn't find any answer.

session server, login server and agent server are working. This gameguard crap is bothering me. Thanks folks!

copy your data folder from the client to the server. and it will work.!!

Reaction score

hi there, i've been working with my server for 3 days and i still have this error. I googled it already but didn't find any answer.

make sure ung animation effect char etc folders are inside data folder on your server side. Goodluck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how will i ru nthe server?? session-login-field-agent??
pls help me thanks :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Cant Restore the DataBase ..:blink: ,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is this have gunner class in the database

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I Cant Restore the DataBase ..:blink: ,

i think it`s like what happen to me...

the error was " can`t find E:\EP7data\rangame2.mdf"

so what i did is i install partition master and i create partition on my HDD and name it as Drive E or E:\ then i create folder ep7data. then copy the files w/c are inside data folder of mssql. e.g.master,mastlog, model and model. then start executing those back-up files and it works.

Reaction score

I'll gonna use this files and make some modifications on this by adding some new animation, etc.

@star - i also did that to make it work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

hahaha... it takes me 2 days thinking how to make it work... hahahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My Client have error /glogic/default.charclass, keyword :fdamage_grade_top blax2.... about data number setting How to fix this?? it occur from the start of the loading screen help im a bit newbie xD :(:
My server side is ok though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

other compatible client with uro rev.3 server files??? i can't find and i can't use pls help thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone help me with this thankss,

please help,, im now running client den suddenly this bug etc appear

-----------------------------------------------
ERROR REPORT
-----------------------------------------------

Execution time : 2012-02-10 00:51:54
[2012-02-10 00:51:57] ERROR : GLStringTable::LOADFILE(), File Open ItemStrTable.txt
[2012-02-10 00:51:57] ERROR : GLStringTable::LOADFILE(), File Open SkillStrTable.txt
[2012-02-10 00:51:57] ERROR : GLStringTable::LOADFILE(), File Open CrowStrTable.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

will anyone help me please when i start my fiel and server it says "ng error." please help

Back