Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)Server Files, database, and client

Make sure to always put a comparison feature. Here @ ragezone, we have ruling, you dont re-release files that will have the same features like others. Its up to admins to create their own modification on their clients but we will only be accepting changes on the server files. Any modification made on client i will be having it as an invalid release. Update the first post with full information for my next visit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)Server Files, database, and client

Make sure to always put a comparison feature. Here @ ragezone, we have ruling, you dont re-release files that will have the same features like others. Its up to admins to create their own modification on their clients but we will only be accepting changes on the server files. Any modification made on client i will be having it as an invalid release. Update the first post with full information for my next visit

done....
Just one question here =>
I qouted "Any modification made on client i will be having it as an invalid release"

so for all of the client release here @ragezone are invalid??
my release are simple and easy, just reattach, change IP and pass SQl @ config files, and change IP @ param.ini.

I know that here @ Ran Section, people are sometimes stingy with their files, my release always unencrypted, so anyone can use my release. Just this way, you can call my release, "A Dummy guides to be a pro":D:

I'm just helping anyone to learn the basic for making ran online server....

if they want to make it more advance it's up to them...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

how to fix this

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

how to fix this

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

please de-attach your previous database then re-attach my database...(for pic #1)

make sure in config files, you have change the IP and pass of your own...(for pic #2)

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score

done....
Just one question here =>
I qouted "Any modification made on client i will be having it as an invalid release"

so for all of the client release here @ragezone are invalid??
my release are simple and easy, just reattach, change IP and pass SQl @ config files, and change IP @ param.ini.

I know that here @ Ran Section, people are sometimes stingy with their files, my release always unencrypted, so anyone can use my release. Just this way, you can call my release, "A Dummy guides to be a pro":D:

I'm just helping anyone to learn the basic for making ran online server....

if they want to make it more advance it's up to them...

Heres the thing. Release a file, make sure the feature of this server files is not the same as others this means you made changes and fixes on the .exe, why? because there is already a files released so no need to create new thread, as for the client, you can just post it on the thread where the server files was released if they will need a compatible client.

Not all positive acts of members and not all good releases are valid because we have here what you called ruling. Its up to you to understand that or get your self into trouble.

And about what you ask client release invalid, i already deleted those client releases and all re-share will also be deleted or closed. This section needs major moderation and get used to it since i will start doing it from here on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

please de-attach your previous database then re-attach my database...(for pic #1)

make sure in config files, you have change the IP and pass of your own...(for pic #2)

Where I will put the new database, or I will just replace on my previous database.

and i have a question. about CFG folder. inside the folder what type of file are that .ini or .cfg files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where I will put the new database, or I will just replace on my previous database.

and i have a question. about CFG folder. inside the folder what type of file are that .ini or .cfg files.

.ini sir

you can't just replace your old file with the new one
you need to attach database from first page
and please make sure you're using SQL Server 2008

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to fix this

I already attach the new database and i change my ip sql user name and password in CFG folder and param.ini

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi jambrong.i cannot extract or run your uro client.its error.
"The version of the file is not compatiable with the version of window you running.Check your computer system whether you need an x86 32bit or x64 64bit version of the program.then contact the software publisher.mine one is window 7 i7 64 bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir can i ask something? coz the client will close and my pc restart everytime after loading the game.exe

need help im stuck on that

Reaction score

sir can i ask something? coz the client will close and my pc restart everytime after loading the game.exe

need help im stuck on that

because your are using win7????

if yes!! then change the compatibility, run as administrator and change on windows vista... then hit ok...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why BTG not work? after reach requirement time the BTG always show green and never turn red.
how to fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need to clarify this issue..
I realise that the INT char.. is very much powerful than usual.. Normal ronin slash on an SM INT on duel can reach a damage of to 20K.. can anyone resolve this issue?? Or Am i theonly one facing this issue?

Masters please assist.. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the server and client works fine...now i insert items with expiration date using gmc when i log in ingame..it expires even though its 7 days or 1D..did i miss something here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the server and client works fine...now i insert items with expiration date using gmc when i log in ingame..it expires even though its 7 days or 1d..did i miss something here?

all items have expiration date dont use gmc when you put onto the game it will expire with in 1 sec, put into item shop on control panel ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what control panel best for item shop? tnx in advance

Reaction score

why BTG not work? after reach requirement time the BTG always show green and never turn red.
how to fix this?

server side bug... try IsamaII release.. its 100 BTG working...

@kimsujin24 try bossran of jericogarcia rancp its the best for me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need to clarify this issue..
I realise that the INT char.. is very much powerful than usual.. Normal ronin slash on an SM INT on duel can reach a damage of to 20K.. can anyone resolve this issue?? Or Am i theonly one facing this issue?

Masters please assist.. thanks

Any faces this issue?? How can i rectfy this problem?? please.

Back