• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SHARE] complete tools for ep6 season1 /ep5 (GMC, item,skill edit and many more )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use this tools?

i am use luugu editor...

iam use this.. dont understand.... only gmc working... but another editor... has cannot open file like "item.isf , skill.ssf" and another...
can give the link for tutorial... i has been searching but still null... huhu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this tools working in ep6 s2?
cuz when i try to use it, i had no luck.

im trying to comfirm if this is working in season 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only item editor skill mobs and reditor for encryption.. the text files like default.charclass comment. etc is not working.. gmc .. maybe but hard to get it works.. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
only item editor skill mobs and reditor for encryption.. the text files like default.charclass comment. etc is not working.. gmc .. maybe but hard to get it works.. :)

can you give us a guide how it work?
error message wrong version. or comment.ini problem

how to fix this error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the share bro..its nice to be back here at RZ..almost a year since my last post here..

Back