• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here some update from me..fixed mob..mob attack now
SyntaxError - [Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Wow, cool. I've tried every known godsran client and I've done fuckall. BraveGods, this DemonsRan, SweetyGods, AND FUCKALL I EVEN TRANSFERED (and decrypted files that needed decrypting) RACERAN FILES TO THIS AND IT WASN'T ANIMATION FILES CAUSE THEY STILL WON'T ATTACK!

How the hell did you get it fixed o.o, I've used every emulator cause it might be in theory that the code that prevents them from attacking is on the game.exe

Also compared MobEditor files with RaceRan and GodsRan and the only difference is the MoveType and move speeds. The duck.

All I know is that they need a little more damage before they actually attack but I bet you get them to work like RaceRan files, can you please share how you got it to work? I've been working on this non-stop and did not even get it to Ducking work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[2013-02-19 07:02:49] ERORR : current animation node null point error [ mob_ep_01.chf ] [ M 34 S 0 ]
[2013-02-19 07:02:49] DxSkinAniControl::DEFAULTANI() - b_mob_ep_01.X - m_vecAnim.empty

this error come from mob keep running..i think this come from .chf problem that why the mob keep on running animation

http://egonline.org/demonzran.exe

Fusion7 same problem the other map not working and what map you added ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir FUS I am near,
Items Prob to be cont:)
SyntaxError - [Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe we can use glogicserver from ep7 then insert it into data2.rcc, i don't know if we decryptor encrypt nor convert it:) because there's a lot of REDITORS haha:) I don't know whats the exact usage? as I said base on my post ^UNDER sCRUTINY^ after I finished my modification of this client server I will share too...

since i iam tired searching, cracking serverfiles of race, I will stick to this client first... see you Gudnyt!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, cool. I've tried every known godsran client and I've done fuckall. BraveGods, this DemonsRan, SweetyGods, AND FUCKALL I EVEN TRANSFERED (and decrypted files that needed decrypting) RACERAN FILES TO THIS AND IT WASN'T ANIMATION FILES CAUSE THEY STILL WON'T ATTACK!

How the hell did you get it fixed o.o, I've used every emulator cause it might be in theory that the code that prevents them from attacking is on the game.exe

Also compared MobEditor files with RaceRan and GodsRan and the only difference is the MoveType and move speeds. The duck.

All I know is that they need a little more damage before they actually attack but I bet you get them to work like RaceRan files, can you please share how you got it to work? I've been working on this non-stop and did not even get it to Ducking work.

to have big attack or damage on mobs, all you have to do is to edit your character info on gmc or ranmanager

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this? yesterday its working fine but this morning i try it and i got this error

Untitled - [Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xhellin
I just follow this link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-100-working-leveleditor-767476/

am still getting error of my files regarding map.. not all complete yet...

who can solve also this ?? I saw 2 image of gunner class instead assassin class:)?? I change my character cr4ation instead demonz outgui_char.dds
but actually this function is assassin class, only the image of gui has a problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well this all client seen same..2 days exploration..but im only test for 3 mob only..i try apply for all first..if work i will teach u how to make it work

I tried replacing the two error files (the .chf and .x files) with RaceRan (tried both decrypted and non-decrypted) and the mobs still won't effin' attack!

Also tried using a non-GM character and account, no luck there.

Can you be bothered to share how you fixed it now?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here some update from me..fixed mob..mob attack now
sir fusion7 how to fix the mob atack pls help me sir ^_^
and i try to help you createsion image like a problem @utorrentz
original map fix
creation image fix
my problem mob not attack pls help this , sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Back