• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
search character sir its a common sense sir

ok thanks.. hopefully i will find it soon and do the right thing.. i have no back ground on coding etc. i'll update as soon as i finished. anyway regarding on party, i experience it by myself that the level of your team or party member is not updated or not showing in real time.. u have to ask your team member what his/her level.. when i press letter P, it wont show thale updated level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks.. hopefully i will find it soon and do the right thing.. i have no back ground on coding etc. i'll update as soon as i finished. anyway regarding on party, i experience it by myself that the level of your team or party member is not updated or not showing in real time.. u have to ask your team member what his/her level.. when i press letter P, it wont show thale updated level.

i will check it sir

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I suggest using Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 to find a specific line of code in your source.
Because those two software can open a whole folder and view all the files inside.

Regards,
Death Gun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I suggest using Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 to find a specific line of code in your source.
Because those two software can open a whole folder and view all the files inside.

Regards,
Death Gun

do u have any idea what to edit?
please see below pic for your reference.
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like i said you can merge the gg source

its look like this

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

wow .. you did it..
anyway, hope u understand. i have no background on that matter.
its hard for me to do that.. I don't know how to merge..
im sorry..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow .. you did it..
anyway, hope u understand. i have no background on that matter.
its hard for me to do that.. I don't know how to merge..
im sorry..

its ok im just a beginner too. no background in c++ maybe you need a time to understand the c++ :D like what i did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha sorry about that. because im not the moder of that. and you want to guide you step by step

i already give what you need to edit

can u provide the step by step guide? thanks

Last edited:
Back