• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Ep6 GMC Editor v3 w/ Added New Features

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think the problem is the shopitemmap. try checkin if you have this columns Productnum, ItemName but im sure you do. Its probably because of the connection settings...ill probably change the connection to odbc instead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and may be Mr. bk, could you add some feature to check item in inventory like in the original GMCharEdit...

that's feature are very useful to check item in inventory, cos if we check it one by one. It's take a lot of time....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i sent myself an item in a bank but i can't see it in the game. but when i use luguu's Ranmanager 3.2 i can see the items too but not in the game when I press B. hmmm what's the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to be honest i havent really use ran manager. so never really know what you meant by that. SS would be nice :)[/QUOTE

sir BK can you help regarding this image take a look....

http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/14/74/52/61/srfile10.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I got this error while trying to add some items in the characters inventory.

View attachment 78490

try use netframework ver 3.5
:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cannot add skills sir.....

error appears..

im using GYran as a base client... just having problem with add skill in GMC...

always error " JIT"

How to fix this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@all
since someone else bumped it up for me then i guess ill just post it lol

I released v5 of the GMC which fixes most the errors people are having im not 100% sure tho lol.

Note
-- if you have v4 then just add purkey = 0 or use the new ini file inside the rar.

* GMC v5.0.2 20110324

v5
- Added a new Donator's List for easy send item to players
- Added TopUp Generator
- Fixed Multi Skill Add
- Changed Framework requirement to 2.0
- Added characters to Account Info
- Added Delete Item from shoppurchase in account info
- Fixed a few errors that people reported
- Added purkey = 0 in gmc.ini (0 = ShopPurchase.Purkey = Identity Increments, 1 - ShopPurchase.Purkey = Not Identity Increments)
- More coming soon...

Any suggestion is welcome.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a suggestion dude, i dunno if this is nice hehe, check my attachment.

Attachments

• suggestion.JPG - [Share] Ep6 GMC Editor v3 w/ Added New Features - RaGEZONE Forums
    suggestion.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 80
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a suggestion dude, i dunno if this is nice hehe, check my attachment.

sure ill add it in but not sure when itll be finish... since my leave time is getting near. lol

btw. i added new version 5.0.1 which includes a new simple mode for Skills w/ drag and drop added. You dont have to download its just a little update and if you want the new Skill simple mode

Credits: Ramispo for the idea and the gui

bk2483 - [Share] Ep6 GMC Editor v3 w/ Added New Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir i have a problem when i send items to a character its successful but when i go in game don't see the items in the characters inventory

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@bk

you forgot to put the ff needed

1. Change main password
2. Change pin code
3. View Account info: First Name,last name, address , email add, pin code,userpoint, username & characters ( require for lost password ticket or chat support )
4. view ip

I will think more :) hope you can add it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bk

you forgot to put the ff needed

1. Change main password
2. Change pin code
3. View Account info: First Name,last name, address , email add, pin code,userpoint, username & characters ( require for lost password ticket or chat support )
4. view ip

I will think more :) hope you can add it

what are you talking about, change password and picode and view ip?. you should look into it more carefully. ViewAccount has it all xcept firt and last name and adress.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir bk just want to ask about the top up..how to make it work?,

be more specific... you mean the generator or how to use the datas in topup table?

the generator is pretty easy if you play with lol

Back