• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J [SHARE] Fix sql GK,GM Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys...

i Fixed sqls for Gk luxury and GM shop for official L2J...

password for share: luna

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uff... maybe only i have problem ..... why when im trying to execute batch Merchant_GMShop.sql
it says error1062 - Duplicate entry '5145-5' for key 1 Pls help! (sory for bad english)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i delete and execute them again but i still cant execute Merchant_GMshop.sql
ohh why why ;(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ou yes I i execute him yes... :) tnx....... and anybody knows where i can find html and sql files for class change maneger ..... the fat cat :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Danielle i dont know what you mean (english bad), um... im making my private server im learning abaut server creation ... u will say im nuub ... ;) and.. can you find my Pls sql and html for class maneger?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Danielle i dont know what you mean (english bad), um... im making my private server im learning abaut server creation ... u will say im nuub ... ;) and.. can you find my Pls sql and html for class maneger?

ID class manager in l2j official => 31228

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back