• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1695294306325 - [SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello sir Page Not Found , tried to look for any wld2 files in the glogic->level folder but there is none, do I need to transfer files inside this folder data->map into that glogic->level folder?
here is mine located if you need a file

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir dudz123 , as per checking I already have the lev files :( , tried to paste also your lev file but still the same :(
that's weird bro did you try use the base client of thread? its working everything except the bug i found as of now the sealed card when you select something is not saving the selected stats

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir may i ask how to enable other PVE list ? on me
Hi sir dudz123 , I think you can enable it in these files glogicserver/scripts/triggerlist.nut for server side and glogic/scripts/triggerlist.nut for client side, to those who knows it, please correct me if i'm wrong. thank you.

sorry my bad, I mean data->map folder for wld files
Okay sir, I guess it is because of the client that I am using but what makes it confusing is that when using emulator and running the level editor, it is working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what kind of error
test - [SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

RemoveChar() : pChar->pQuadNode is invalid, CharMapID(22/0, 22/0), LandMapID(22/0, 22/0) 0, ChaNum(34)

but when i edit the map location of the character in the gmc the character can enter the game
invalid map id but the mapid is correct..

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir/maam, does anyone here know how to fix this one? It is working on Emulator, but not when I tried it on Virtual Machine, other maps are also working except for this one, when I try to use the LevelEditor, no error but when in game that error comes up.
Please help 😭
View attachment 242077
Please don't mind this one, seems like win 7 is not good with the latest maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question: Does anyone know how to fix the emalator delay? Sharing my Emulator

1695307465233 - [SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share compatible lev for old maps

Back