• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share]Gunner Skill

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx pakok but i have a question again the animation of 187 is like in 197 right?? but the animation is not complete not working.. getz?? heheh sorry wrong grammar.. and enlish. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
skill sir they not work on me.. sorry i use geger009 skill but when i edit all skill the skill damge is invisivle >.< what is solution for that??

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
if like that...just make sure put at server side too....sorry im alot of busy for working..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gunner is working in ep7???

i use URO client??? how to put gunner in ep7.

95% because i edit the item.isf for dagger [All] i got an error... game.exe is debug always

how to fix!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir pakok ... skill is easy to put and use or dds file put ...but the animation or i mean like character holding gun cannot be seen ...how to fix it sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don`t copy just merge the animation like sir siefer13 said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir pakok ... skill is easy to put and use or dds file put ...but the animation or i mean like character holding gun cannot be seen ...how to fix it sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gud am sir can i ask something i dont no how to merge the animation pls teach me how to merge for the gunner skill effect plssssssssss

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

sir can i ask pano po ba i merge un animation para gumana un skill po ng gunner pls teach me or give a guide to merge the animation.rcc plssssssssss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir seifer trying to say just copy the files..when a prompt says it has already a filename same to the files you are copying just press skip. why skip? if you press copy and replace some animation wont work.

Reaction score
sir seifer trying to say just copy the files..when a prompt says it has already a filename same to the files you are copying just press skip. why skip? if you press copy and replace some animation wont work.

Following needed to be replaced.

- Animation
- skill.ssf
- .chf file

Following that needed to put.

- EGP Files
- DDS files

That's why i said this because you can also think what needed to be replace and placed to the following, also first that you need to change the animation for the gun weapon. etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir pakok77 or any one, How can i use the SKILLS? i use manual adding, when i use GMC Edit. it cant add.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir pakok why this occurs see in the picture need help... thanks before

pakok77 - [Share]Gunner Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

i change skill setting approved sword / blade :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are these skills exclusive to the extreme class? Because they don't seem to work with other classes. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back