• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share]Missing Lev Files on Gunner Server Files

Reaction score
As the title goes :)
Here it is !
The missing .Lev Files on Gunner Server Files
Just put it on your level.rcc

Problem :

IamDJDRB - [Share]Missing Lev Files on Gunner Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

What's inside ? :
w_Tunnel_4.Lev
w_sibuya_new_v2.Lev
w_sibuya_new_v3.Lev

Link : Click to Download

NOTE : This is already added on maplist.ini
So dont worry about on adding :)
And this is already encrypted with CryptionRCC

Credits :
Especially Me ! (EssaeyPride)
Ran PH (0822 Patch):8:

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
As the title goes :)
Here it is !
The missing .Lev Files on Gunner Server Files
Just put it on your level.rcc

Problem :

IamDJDRB - [Share]Missing Lev Files on Gunner Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

What's inside ? :
w_Tunnel_4.Lev
w_sibuya_new_v2.Lev
w_sibuya_new_v3.Lev

Link : Click to Download

NOTE : This is already added on maplist.ini
So dont worry about on adding :)
And this is already encrypted with CryptionRCC

Credits :
Especially Me ! (EssaeyPride)
Ran PH (0822 Patch):8:

sir you have a lev files for SG??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, do you know what Lev file name for CDM (Club Death Match)? I don't know what its name, then i don't know is my client have it or not.. And can you share it (CDM lev file)? Maybe my client don't have it.

Reaction score
Search some unusual maps using your field server info. Jump maps using the code /m2p 32 0 10 10 or 47 0 10 10. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. If you're using EP7, it should be included in the maps. I can't test right now really, i forgot the code for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
map code 32 is going to PrisonTestZone (prison_undercave.Lev) and code 47 is to Stadium (w_SchoolWar_01.lev), Stadium is just map like Gymnasium >.<
i really don't know what CDM map look like, map it's lev file name, and no guide abot how to starting CDM and the procedure.. phew...
i really blind about CDM +_+

Reaction score
map code 32 is going to PrisonTestZone (prison_undercave.Lev) and code 47 is to Stadium (w_SchoolWar_01.lev), Stadium is just map like Gymnasium >.<
i really don't know what CDM map look like, map it's lev file name, and no guide abot how to starting CDM and the procedure.. phew...
i really blind about CDM +_+

did you know safezone/warzone map??thats CDM map in official (i guess, not sure 100%)..and you can use any map for CDM..just reconfig the CDM01.ini file in glogicserver.rcc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you know safezone/warzone map??thats CDM map in official (i guess, not sure 100%)..and you can use any map for CDM..just reconfig the CDM01.ini file in glogicserver.rcc..

oh i see. thanks. yeah i can use any map, but i just want to know what its real map. ok then, thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for bumping this old thread but i really need these Levs :( can anyone share decrypted version of this? or the ran_crypt used to decrypt this. thanks!

Back