• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Modified EP3 Armors using EP4 DDS files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody can tel me where i paste the cps,dds, and skin file

sorry me noob

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kawskaws2007
put the cps in ur skinobject,the dds in ur texture/char (if im not mistaken...pls correct me if im wrong) and the skin file in skin folder....pls feel free to correct me if im wrong
^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
be sure that you paste it in your client......if you want you can paste it to in ur ran server folder...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jerwin

How can i make the dds of ep4 armor to an icon? please answer (Talaga bang kulang kula ung mga item like ung sa brawler armor and pants lng?) ty this are my SS of my problem sir jerwin and i cant see the brawler pants?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh???
i only gave cps dds and x file meaning you the one who will make the item.... not me....
if you notice my rar got seperate folder thers folder ther for brawler armor and brawler pants just look for it....if you cant see other parts pls read my post correctly not all has been edited...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.o
ow no im not angry dont worry... im just explaning... ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please suggest to fix this. It's real EP4 Exclusive Infinity Armor.

How to shift position in .x file.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chichimaru

Ehe becaus ur body structure is not ep4 body structure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kawskaws2007
put the cps in ur skinobject,the dds in ur texture/char (if im not mistaken...pls correct me if im wrong) and the skin file in skin folder....pls feel free to correct me if im wrong
^_^

thnx bro but still not working to me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@chichimaru and to all who are here...

the pics that sir chichimaru provided is three right??? the one who is in the middle is an ep4 armor but the one who is on the left side and on the right side are only ep4 costumes....

if you have already played on an full ep4 server then you will know all the system, all the items, events on ep4....

try playing on this server...this is a chinese server but u can manage it.

it has a high rates...so maybe i think 3 days playing here u can now explore the ep4 system..*REMOVED LINK* im not telling u guys 2 play all day long..u play just to observe..right now im working on some new costume...i got all files in 123ran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yah...ur right comike....and am....if you got a newman male...it got the stances of an brawler but....the height compare to brawler..a newman male is smaller..yah right chichimaru try to use that in a swordsman.. tnx comike.! ^_^ 4 ur suggestion (nabuhayan ako)ehehehe!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ScreenShots:
jerwin - [Share] Modified EP3 Armors using EP4 DDS files. - RaGEZONE Forums

jerwin - [Share] Modified EP3 Armors using EP4 DDS files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry no ss for Archer

and no new for shaman...

Thanks to Jamuran For the Client Files
Thanks to weib and alsyundawy for the LINK

Correction this is not the real EP4 Armor its only edited to make it look a like.....:juggle::juggle:

bro do you have the complete set? i mean armor, pants, gloves and shoes? becoz i only got the coat and pants for brawler and for swordsman coat, pants and gloves only. tnx in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry only armor and pants i still working for gloves and shoes....
and as of now im out of time coz i have work too but i try to finish it soon...
sorry....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry only armor and pants i still working for gloves and shoes....
and as of now im out of time coz i have work too but i try to finish it soon...
sorry....

ok bro no problem.. i'll just wait for your release.. tnx and god bless

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
tnx for the share jerwin, try to finish the shoes and gloves ASAP, haha <-- demanding ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(put the cps in ur skinobject,the dds in ur texture/char (if im not mistaken...pls correct me if im wrong) and the skin file in skin folder....pls feel free to correct me if im wrong)

err !!!! i try this guide but its doesnt work....
anyone can help me ...:nosweat: ..... help me plssssssss
:death_2: ..... errr gime some ss pls ^___^ tnx alot

Last edited:
Back