Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] My Rancp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is a great theme, but it will be more beautiful if you put some protection such as anti-tamper, anti sql-inject. But this CP is the most simpliest ive ever seen on this section even though the Template is from other MMORPG.

Waiting for updates on this CP.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tagalog: meron pla akong nakalimutan pasencya na ung new hnd functional nakalimutan ko sori ^_^ pero this nxt rancp aayusin ko ng mabuti

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

update for news

just copy and replace the index thank you ^_^

Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tagalog: meron pla akong nakalimutan pasencya na ung new hnd functional nakalimutan ko sori ^_^ pero this nxt rancp aayusin ko ng mabuti

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

update for news

just copy and replace the index thank you ^_^

oh nice :wink: thanks for updating :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ur really a great help here in ran section, coz u share ur work even if is not ur original scripts or what so ever the best part is u share ur work..thats the best thing here and the reason why this site si created..for sharing and nor for selling...

Reaction score
ur really a great help here in ran section, coz u share ur work even if is not ur original scripts or what so ever the best part is u share ur work..thats the best thing here and the reason why this site si created..for sharing and nor for selling...
He's just protecting his tools ..

even if is not ur original scripts or what so ever
most of his works , he use his own script unlike the others :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir dutch can you help me with my errors. im using wamp server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
40% of my new rancp is already running perfect
in IE and firefox and good news its on 1 php only
i include all the file in one php

in ather words we have only index.php and all of the script is include there
just like portable

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nc one sir hope u upload it soon...btw thanks for sharing ur works here...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hellow a little help here... how can i put a administrator panel in this web?? and how can i put items in item SHop??? please link me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Dutch

I want To buy a ran cp with your design :) .. this is not hackable rancp I check the php code in includes folder. It's ALL fine this ran cp also have anti tamper data hack.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

@Bianx the item shop is still hackable in this CP.. the only difference between this CP and the CP shared here before is the template..

LOL ! .. What script did you view ? .. This RAN CP have anti Tamper Data hack. :grr:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys why my client cant connect to my rancp its running perfectly port forward perfectly they can connect to my server but when they open my rancp they cant connect im using ran ip interceptor and abyss web server.

Back