• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Ran CP Add-on (Activation Page)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Column Name: ActivationCode
Data Type: varchar(21)
Allow Nulls: No
I cannot set this to Allow Nulls:NO

Allow nulls first, then go to your UserInfo and under ActivationCode set all NULLS to 0 then go back to your design table then set it to NO NULLS..

you can also set it to Allow Nulls: Yes.. no problem with that..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U cannot retrieve that account . If it is already deleted....I encountered that problem 2 my players account is starting deleting.
So Hence i only manually activate their account. But before doing this manual activation u must first generate a code in every user.
Go to RanUser>userinfo>Check the ActivationCode:Null So change it to 1 for d manual activation. If already done changing their ActivationCode.
So activate now using your rancp panel...
Click Active account> Username:xxxx >Activation code: 1(it depends on what code or number u put in the activation of the user.
This information only applicable to the already registered member. But if they will re-register again u dont need to generate their account.
But if the user never receive their activation code just check their activation code and give it to them for the activation process.
Check their activation that corresponds to their usernames.
The problem of this addon is the sending of email verification.
:(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ultimate Ran ahh ok thnk you for that , btw I have
Q:how can we set it to send the activation code after the registration not 3days, if we have the smtp account or google gmail account, do we need to set the msoutlook, how does the script send the activation code is it through MSOutlook?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell them to register again with the same username and password.. then ask them what are their character name.. then look at their UserNum then go to RanGame1>ChaInfo look for their character names and change that character UserNum to the newly created account UserNum
it work ty brother ultimate! ^^ but now i have many players register again T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ultimate Ran ahh ok thnk you for that , btw I have
Q:how can we set it to send the activation code after the registration not 3days, if we have the smtp account or google gmail account, do we need to set the msoutlook, how does the script send the activation code is it through MSOutlook?

look at my guide under the sql scripts.. i said there that change the color red if you wanna change the day.. sending of activation code is through phpmailer.. its in your ran cp .. set it up

many players registered again?hmmmm... don't worry.. if that account is not activated, it will be deleted..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry Im noob there alot of color red in there, I tried to register using another email and it doesn't send me any activation codes. even if I already activate the smtp account

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Sir Ultimate,

another error comes out,,,,,

what is this error means?

"Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :465 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ran\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105
Email has not been sent due to an error."

what do i need to configure? and how? pls help me coz i really need your files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sending of activation code is not working, even the creator of the script cannot post which script will send.....the guide is not so clear

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As of now... We have a problem in sending email verification Just add this
if($error==2) {
mssql_query(sprintf(INSERT_USERAUTH, $account, $account, $password, $sandi, $email, $actcode));
echo "<div align=center><font color=green size=2><strong>Account has been created sucessfully under the following details:<br><br>
<font color=orange size=2><strong>UserName :</strong></font> <font color=red size=2><strong>$account</strong></font><br>
<font color=orange size=2><strong>Password :</strong></font> <font color=red size=2><strong>$password</strong></font><br>
<font color=orange size=2><strong>Password #2 :</strong></font> <font color=red size=2><strong>$sandi</strong></font><br>
<font color=orange size=2><strong>Email :</strong></font> <font color=red size=2><strong>$email</strong></font><br><br>
<font color=orange size=2><strong>Activation code :</strong></font> <font color=red size=2><strong>$actcode</strong></font><br><br>
Please save your account info for future reference.</strong></font><br><br></div>";
}
or replace at register so that they will see the activation code. If TS finally got the correct form of sending email just follow his instruction.... So as of now follow this

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tell them to register again with the same username and password.. then ask them what are their character name.. then look at their UserNum then go to RanGame1>ChaInfo look for their character names and change that character UserNum to the newly created account UserNum

look at the bottom of my guide.. i've added on how to activate the automatic sending of their accounts info..

Sir i follow your guide but error again.

"Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :465 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ran\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105
Email has not been sent due to an error."

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
brother Ultimate Ran how to avoid this problem cause almost of my players deleted in database! pls help me before is to late T_T huhuhuhuh

yahh this guide is not helping me it gives me alot off problem
my database have gone look at this, how is this happen?

now i have a big problem T_T all the accounts are gone

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yahh this guide is not helping me it gives me alot off problem
my database have gone look at this, how is this happen?

now i have a big problem T_T all the accounts are gone

i have no problem with my script.. in fact if you would check my files, the only thing that will change in your UserInfo is the UserAvailable.. i will not cause harm to my co-ragezoner.. all i want is to share.. now if this guide is not working for you, then maybe for others it will.. like what is said, when trying anything else PLEASE BACKUP FIRST!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ultimate Ran
it worked for me bro! thnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Ran CP Add-on (Activation Page)
Quote:

i've done this and this is 100 % working! ^_^ now, my new pr0blem is, all my player's locker was missing! how can i fix dis and if i cud retrieve this file, how? @@@@@ Brother Ultimate Ran

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to retrieve the item locker that was lost just follow these steps

1. get the new UserNum of the account (RanUser/Userinfo)
2. search for the character of the said account to verify the old UserNum (RanGame1/ChaInfo)
3. search for the row that has the new UserNum on it then delete that row (RanGame1/UserInven)
4. then search for the "old" UserNum of the lost item-locker (RanGame1/UserInven)
5. replace the new UserNum of the account from the old one (RanGame1/UserInven)

* backup first your dBase just to make sure if you happened to delete another player's inventory
**every time you change the values on your dbase, make sure that you hit execute

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have no problem with my script.. in fact if you would check my files, the only thing that will change in your UserInfo is the UserAvailable.. i will not cause harm to my co-ragezoner.. all i want is to share.. now if this guide is not working for you, then maybe for others it will.. like what is said, when trying anything else PLEASE BACKUP FIRST!

ok sori bro maybe i mis something or i didn't do right ^_^
but im still trying.. thnx anyway dont worry my mistake ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sori bro maybe i mis something or i didn't do right ^_^
but im still trying.. thnx anyway dont worry my mistake ^_^

ok i understand.. the reason why some of the accounts got deleted is because of their create date.. if the character create date is too old or for example about a month, then if UserAvailable will be change to 0 automatic that accounts will be deleted.. that's why i change from the sql script the CreateDate to ActivationDate.. this will set to NULL if account is activated.. a more safe procedure in deleting..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :25 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ran\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105
Email has not been sent due to an error.

how can i solved this

Back