• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SHARE] RAN EP7 + Gunner + All Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
problem solved....:thumbup1:
how to solve this problem, when i try to put md5 pass and tick execute it returns to it original data and when i try to press arrow down this error appear...its the error when using md5 hash password but for normal password its ok but using normal password cant log-in in game saying username passwarod mismatch
problem solve...

new problem.. even i made the password md5 hash it still says paswword mismatch.. how to solve it...
cant log in w/ normal password and dbase,

cant log in w/ md5 hash password on dbase...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhm Guys i have a question.. what should i do to find what should i hex in this folders (login server, field server, session server, and agent server)

any guide or help there..

thanks in advanced guys...
god speed :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the name of this Armor Set? or item id? i am using your client thanks

Vision - [SHARE] RAN EP7 + Gunner + All Tools - RaGEZONE Forums
?

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pototoy - there's a link on the first post for Hexing Guide. Please check it out.

@f4idol - That has been manually inserted to the game files. I'm not sure where did they get that.

sir..
question..
since i use your client?
does it mean that i also have that set?
or not?
are you the one who PrintScreen on it?

Reaction score
What do you mean you don't have time to test this file? Guys please tell me if this is a real torrent file. I don't wanna risk. So i can add this one to the mirrors.

sorry for that,, I mean.... I don't test it on other pc or on other IP its work on my own pc.. and its 100% real.. just use some tool like utorrent..

here some ss

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem solved....:thumbup1:

Sir, I have the same problem you had. How did you fix it? I tried using a nonmd5 password, but it failed. I tried using a md5 password, but it exceeds the 20 char limit in the database. I tried changing the password columns to varchar(max), and it accepted the md5 passwords, but login still failed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello TS

Nice Share, Big thanks for you, i'm completely success install this server, although HEX the server make me curious, but its no problem, im already fix that.

Hey by the way, just one question, can anybody give me a GMC who completely compatible with Aki Ran Client + Glogic and the server files ?

Because when im using GMC V5 (Credit to Sir : bk2483) , it's always Login Failed, with MD5 Password or not, can anybody share ? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using non md5 login and password still doesn't work. I'm using URO server files and Nightmare client with a custom launcher.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when i'm using this GMC : GMC EP 7 i can login, but came error "Game DB Open Failed" .

but when i'm using GMC For EP 6 from Sir bk2483, Login Failed .

any suggest ?

if u are using EP7 files use these GMCv5 Click me For GMCv5.0.2 all u nid on that is
1st extract the files and put to ur server side folder
2nd change the GMC config open it with notepad then change the SQL server and the SQL pass then Ctrl+S(Save) and u can now successfuly log in ,note use md5 hash converter on ur password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u are using EP7 files use these GMCv5 Click me For GMCv5.0.2 all u nid on that is
1st extract the files and put to ur server side folder
2nd change the GMC config open it with notepad then change the SQL server and the SQL pass then Ctrl+S(Save) and u can now successfuly log in ,note use md5 hash converter on ur password

still same sir, login failed :(

btw, i need some help here, sorry for my question, :(

1. i'm compeletely success running 4 server without error
2. i'm using server files from sir Vision
3. i'm using database from sir Vision
4. i'm using client Aki-Ran with Shadowran Game.exe
5. i'm already change the gui data in page one and already change the param.ini , change th with pe

But come this error

sorry again for my question . hope anybody can help me . thanks in advance

5. i'm already change the gui data in page one and already change the param.ini , change th with pe

But come this error

sorry again for my question . hope anybody can help me . thanks in advance

need help here, is there anything wrong with my client or game.exe ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had problems with the download of the Aki client too. It often stops downloading at random percentages, and resuming the download corrupts the already downloaded parts. I eventually finished downloading though. I just left it alone, and when it stops downloading, I just kept pressing the Stop/Resume button without closing the downloader itself.

BTW, when I tried extracting the Aki client rar, it had several files which were corrupt. I also have the Nightmare client mentioned in Terryz's guide before. Is it alright to just copy those files from Nightmare to Aki client? Those files are:

C_FBE570D8.tmp
data\animation\a_m_ks_pungkisung.bin
data\GLogic\quest\quest.rcc
data\Map\deathjail_06.wld0
data\Map\ep3_boss_bdgside_east.wld0
data\Map\srp_ground.wld
data\Map\w_city_01.wld
sounds\sfx\05000549.wav
textures\Costum\m_madara_masked_s.png
textures\Costum\m_sc_ggb_leg.mtf
textures\gui\mini\w_ep3_another_2.dds
textures\item\btn0001.dds
textures\map\amblance.dds
textures\map\min_che_stone_02.dds
textures\map\nmaptex21.dds
textures\mob\jrgon_a.dds

If not, can anyone share these files? Both Agent and Field servers generate errors and warnings related to these files, but they start nonetheless. I fear I may encounter problems during the game.

Anyway, I reach the login screen, but it says incorrect username or password. (I set up both usernames as adiktus and both passwords as 123456 manually using SQL Management Studio)

Any help is appreciated.

Er, I sorted out the login problem. It seems I was using a wrong md5 hashing algorithm for the password, which gives out a 32 character string. (Google md5 :thumbdown:)

Still need the files, or just info whether a copy of those files from Nightmare client will cause problems in the Aki client. Meanwhile, I'll try my luck at downloading the client again.

It works fine for me. Mind, it took me longer than necessary to log in because I didn't change the "..." for the server in the config. Also, as mentioned, the gm account password must be md5 hashed.

What do you mean when you change th with pe? Do you mean literally as in <VALUE Lang="pe" Index="0">?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back