• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Ultimate wing for EP6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse me, I had added into game and I can see and wear the wing. Once I throw the wing on ground my client will send bugtrap error . What's wrong to the setting?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had no problem when I wear it. Everything fine before I throw on the ground. What's the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i to add to item isf..any guide?

why not use hex? or some tools like item editor?

adding item to any version is easy. but creating item is not that simple.

if you want to use hexing find the header and footer of item.isf, but before you do that you must decrypt the file first. hope you got my point.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello, i just like to say thank for the wings... hope i can make wonderful effects for this. just like what i did in ep4.

Mr`Virus--- - [Share] Ultimate wing for EP6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
If you want to install on your ep7 gunner servers, just encrypt the .cps before put it to skinobject.rcc, other things just put it to the corresponding places (textures, skin).

^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me ive added it to my ep3 server i can see it in the inventory and can wear it but i cant see the wing
here's the ss ran20120605[1800]000 - [Share] Ultimate wing for EP6 - RaGEZONE Forums
tnx in advance
sorry for bad english

can you help me ive added it to my ep3 server i can see it in the inventory and can wear it but i cant see the wing
here's the ss ran20120605[1800]000 - [Share] Ultimate wing for EP6 - RaGEZONE Forums
tnx in advance
sorry for bad english

solved
sorry

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Back