• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Shooting in Nairobi's Westgate mall.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Surprised that no one posted this yet.

Shooting in Nairobi's Westgate mall. 59 people confirmed dead and 150+ injured. A somali terrorist group related to Al-Qaeda called Al-Shabab claimed responsibility. The leader of this group is the wife of the guy who conducted the bombing in london.

what I am shocked about is how an armed group went all the way across Kenya and enter the capital without no one noticing them If its that easy means I can take Kenya over with a fruit knife.

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Yeah surprised it's not up too...

Some amazing pictures/commentary from people on Twitter, saw in the newspaper extracts from a Kenyan journalist's feed that she was in a pool of someone's child's blood after the bullet that hit the child just missed the journalist's kid. Hopefully it all ends soon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've heard about it and to be honest I'm pretty shocked about it!

We can all hope for them that this ends soon because it's just sick all the things that you are seeing in the video's and all the things that your hearing it's all just sick making and you don't really want to hear about it but it's just sick in easy words!

Back