• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SHOPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi when im in game i try look in shops but wont it says im not selling anything to the likes of you any clue why this is ?
im running seasons 12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli im sorry i relized i was pk :) have you a link i can follow on making mob spawns as arena is empy and other maps dont have many mobs on thanks Karli

this is the files i used and worked fine

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi Karli im sorry i relized i was pk :) have you a link i can follow on making mob spawns as arena is empy and other maps dont have many mobs on thanks Karli

this is the files i used and worked fine

yeah no problem

i suggest u learn how to add monsters manually mate

u open monsterspawn.xml from igcaata/monsters/ folder and u scroll down and see how mobs are added in each map, then u find stadium or arena and create or add a code which u can add inside it all mobs by their ID of mobs, each id is from monsterlist.xml

or this already made spots and see how its made and learn from that

u can also just copy from inside the arena whole code and paste in ur file instead.. whatever u decide.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah no problem

i suggest u learn how to add monsters manually mate

u open monsterspawn.xml from igcaata/monsters/ folder and u scroll down and see how mobs are added in each map, then u find stadium or arena and create or add a code which u can add inside it all mobs by their ID of mobs, each id is from monsterlist.xml

or this already made spots and see how its made and learn from that

u can also just copy from inside the arena whole code and paste in ur file instead.. whatever u decide.
thank you very much for your help this is great

Upvote 0
Back