Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

+ [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, how i can add taser or crow or other weapons? when i tried for implement that weapons, the game closed, any help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me :(

doneuser - + [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~ - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the step but emulator cant run have files Missing language/s4league.xml i think i use windows xp :3

BTW i have vps who want to be my developer ? send me a mssg to my fb
wtfblub-trashnet-86220683f7a7:

Fagnet 5.7 sources (git)

How to compile this source ? & what c++ i you use ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I compiled with the latest Visual Studio release. You need to manually add some references before it will compile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Evening Member´s of ragezone i´m trying since a few weeks to add Vital Shock/Assassin Claw in the shop and get working in the game but some things are missing because i can´t attack he/she still stay and don´t attack if i click on the left mouse button so i would really ask you if someone can help me then i can´t complete this on my own power so please if someone can help please tell me. Thank you.

sincerelly Golle12

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10038) help please v.v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm did you change settings and is mysql on?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't change anything. I Just installed Navicat, started it, followed the first 2 steps and then i tested the Connection, after that the error appeared.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please somebody help me i really want to make a private server for me and my clan...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

You are more than welcome to use my server. Setting one up for yourself can be very complex if you have never set something like this up before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to add new weapons like Vital Shock in the shop and get the weapon working? Attack animation etc.?

Back