• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Show] My RaGEZONE Firefox extension

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'm all about my Firefox add-on's, so I got the bright idea to make my own RaGEZONE Firefox extension. It's just a Forum NavMenu basically, but was a pain and a half in the butt to put together. But I'd like to get everyone's feedback on it if I could. It needs a lot of work still to be just right, but I'm most the way there now as is. I plan on getting appropriate icons for each game and inserting them in if all works out ok in the end. This is my first Firefox add-on also, so getting in some much needed dev experience also.:thumbup:

Here's some screenies of it coming up below. Please rate it for me if you don't mind and let me know what you think. Waiting to hear back from Mental though before I release a version of it for people to try out, just to make sure it's ok and all. Not to mention...not really sure WHERE to release it in the forums anyway even if it IS ok Lol!!!

Roachy - [Show] My RaGEZONE Firefox extension - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I voted a 9 , Because it's very useful :)

Reaction score
Pretty good if you're a RZ regular, reminds me of Lillium for Warez-BB.
It had a inbuilt bookmark manager, which you could click an icon on the thread (pretty sure it had something to do with WBB supercharged).

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I dun like it very much, this is more for the general ragezone, not for the flyff section. except for the flyff button, what has this to do with flyff?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for stealing my Siggy and undername >.>

@on-topic
I dun like it very much, this is more for the general ragezone, not for the flyff section. except for the flyff button, what has this to do with flyff?

Well for starters, check http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-sound-effect-generator-673640/#post5829095 in relation to the sig.

on-topic: It is mostly for the general ragezone population yes, but this is the section I started in and have stayed in ever since I joined, hence the section I'm the most comfortable in. So I decided to show it here first to get opinions on it. And remember, it's just the first "thrown together" version also. I plan on trying to make it totally configurable so that people can filter out any sections that they don't participate in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, I wouldn't use it because I would not find anything if I would use this FireFox extension. Sorry man :x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, I wouldn't use it because I would not find anything if I would use this FireFox extension. Sorry man :x

Naa, no need to be sorry man:tongue: This is really my first dev project of my own so to speak, and is really more about learning than about usefulness in general. Although don't get me wrong, I made it also so that hopefully it'd be useful to some people as well. But also the reason I'm showing it and asking how useful people think it has the capability of becoming is so I can learn how to improve upon it as much as I can, and in the process, learning a little bit more. I just chose this as a starting point because it's fairly simple and because I'm more comfortable here on RaGEZONE than anywhere else atm.

I'm hoping that after I start to learn some more about how to improve this extension, that I'll be able to then go forward even more and start to release some projects of my own here in our section. I'm SURE I could just modify some project already released and then re-release it with some changes, but I personally like to be completely original whenever possible. Plus, no-one likes a copycat, that's for sure.

On a closing note, what exactly did you mean when you said you "would not find anything" if you used this extension..? I think I know kinda what you mean by that, but would you clarify it just a little bit so I can be sure you mean what I think you mean? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
yyou are roach from Roachfiend isnt? i just google How to create a firefox extension and the first webpage was urs lol

@ontopic: Pretty nice :3

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
idk if I would use it but I like it however you should show it in a more general area of rage zone I'll clean and move this in the morning unless dell wants to

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Could be usefull, and good job on your first FireFox Extension Roachy :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yyou are roach from Roachfiend isnt? i just google How to create a firefox extension and the first webpage was urs lol

@ontopic: Pretty nice :3

Nope, that's not me lol. But I googled the same and found the page your talking about though.

idk if I would use it but I like it however you should show it in a more general area of rage zone I'll clean and move this in the morning unless dell wants to

Well, if you would wait to move it for a bit I would greatly appreciate it. Still want to refine it just a little bit more before it's TOTALLY public. If it's ok, I can PM you when I'm ready to have it moved. Shouldn't be long, I have some free time this next week to put some finishing touches on it.

Could be usefull, and good job on your first FireFox Extension Roachy :thumbup:

Thank you :D:

Its looks Easy to use tought

Good job..

and thanks for the show 1+

Yeah, it's pretty easy to use, that's for sure. But even myself, I feel it's still a bit cluttered, but that's just me. I'm a sucker for perfection, although sometimes TOO much of one self-admittedly...

Back