Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHOWCASE] inDev Discord bot Dashboard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maia header - [SHOWCASE] inDev Discord bot Dashboard - RaGEZONE Forums

MAIA: Discord communities of the future 💜

The man behind MAIA

Hi! My name is Jonathan. I am a (web)developer with 10+ years of experience in creating UI design and websites. As many fellow humans, I use Discord. Alot. I hang around in lots of communities and I see one common issue. Bots. Most communities use lots of different bots. One for this, one for that. It makes a complete mess. Not all bots work properly together. And it takes a lot of time to optimize what part of what bot you need. We are here to solve it ....

Introducing: MAIA

MAIA stands for Managing All Internal Assets. With Assets we mean, users, games, everything. MAIA manages it all. Do you miss a part? No problem. We have a place where you can let your voice be heard. MAIA runs on NodeJS with the DiscordJS frame, allowing us to quickly set up a missing command or function.

Why choose MAIA over any other bot

Our purpose is to provide the user with the best experience out there, leaving any other bot out of the question. This mindset makes us want to add a function to MAIA that might even impact only a small amount of servers and communities. We do believe everyone counts and want to give them the best tools to manage and create the community of their dreams.

What will MAIA be able to do?

MAIA will have a lot of features. We have a list of features we have already implemented or have the ground work of implementation. Here's a few sneak-peaks of what you can expect.

Easy multi-server management from one account

You can log in with the Discord oAuth2 API. making MAIA connected to your Discord account. Need more servers? No problem! MAIA will automatically check if you have ownership over any servers MAIA is in. When you do so, MAIA will automatically display your server in a drop down menu.

Travinity - [SHOWCASE] inDev Discord bot Dashboard - RaGEZONE Forums

Command toggling and prefix per server
Easy to toggle commands and set the command prefix in every server seperately. The image shown below is a very early-phase addition which will change in the future.

Mini- and community driven games
MAIA will release games that can be played in browser. We have a few ideas in mind, like a 1v1 shooter, a racer game and more. Below is a very early build of the in-house engine we use to create the games, which is based on NodeJS. We will implement the games to be used and stored per server with commands that can show the statistics of the user and the ability to challenge a user to a game.

Levels + changeable level rewards
Get FREE access to unlimited levels and the users level rewards. Change the color of the level card to one of the available colors like blue, purple and more to match your server. Set rewards, such as roles and username colors to your liking and let people level. Where most Bots charge for extra function, we do not.

And we will be offering so much more!

Necesarry stuff​

Sadly a lot of communities also are under a constant threat of spammers, raids, and people with bad intentions in general. MAIA will have the following necessities to battle against these users and make sure to keep your server clean with minimal impact and interference

Advanced Spamfilter
Our advanced spamfilter will use AI and Machine learning to adapt and learn from spam. You can report spam to MAIA. MAIA will take action and remove the previous 50 messages of the user you reported. MAIA will also mute the player and remove access to any channel. On first time use, MAIA will request to create a channel called spammer dungeon. This is the only channel the spammers will have access to without anyone reading the spam.

Advanced ticket system with logging
A lot of ticket bots create a seperate channel for the tickets and either remove or archive the channels that are marked as done. When removing, there's no fysical proof of what has been said. Every ticket that is opened will have a log that can be downloaded from the dashboard. Allowing the owner to read anything that has been said after the ticket has been closed. Keeping the server clean.

Unban requests
MAIA's dashboard will also allow any user the request an unban in a server they have been banned in. The user can be disallowed to do this by the owner, which makes the option toggle-able for specific users. When a user requests an unban, MAIA will automatically send the request to the server in a specific channel.

We will provide a lot more, such as toggleable auto moderation and much, much more!

This is but a small story of what we want to do with MAIA. MAIA will be able to do anything any other bot can. We will also add premium functions. The premium functions and their prices are TBA. The above named functions are all made for free.

If you have any tips, tricks or questions, hit me up! I'll be more than happy to answer them!

Support MAIA

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update #1 >>

Today I have implemented the following into MAIA:

• Reworked the session timer, sessions are now 1 Hour instead of 10 minutes.
  • Created the foundation to grab, create, edit and remove roles in the dashboard*
  • Started implementing more moderation commands
  • Added a setup command that gives the ability to set appropiate basic settings for your server if you prefer that over the functionality and extra additions the dashboard has.

I have decided to change the dropdown server menu to a more appealing edit overview for servers.
Currently I have some issues where the server names are taken from the cache and the database, but this sometimes removes the names, displaying nothing.

This edit will also add the ability to hide or remove servers from your list in the future. Note that no proper style has been added to the button and text yet :)

1703242570277 - [SHOWCASE] inDev Discord bot Dashboard - RaGEZONE Forums

* The roles foundation is especially hard to properly implement. I have had a few issues where roles were not available for example. I have added a lot of checks to perserve a stable bot. The bot will now only read all roles and add them accordingly to the database. The dashboard side still has to request them. Which is what I am working on now. Screenshots will follow soon in this post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update #2

I decided to rewrite the complete client side of the dashboard. I used to have a modal system that opened the server settings. This presented a few issues in loading in data correctly. To fix this, I have designed a new model system that uses click requests and stores data accordingly. Because of this I am able to implement faster loading times, easier access and it also will make the back-end job a lot cleaner because I can half the amount of requests from client to server.

The new dashboard is in very early stage, but here is the updated look currently:
1703710621206 - [SHOWCASE] inDev Discord bot Dashboard - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back