Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your opinion isn't a fact. It's your personal belief. Please don't get the two mixed up.
Also, who are you exactly referring to? The person/people with the 'unbelievably crappy UI's'. Shouldn't you be providing CnC to the work people are showing off? I haven't seen anyone showing off their UI yet, it's only been Job Covers, Chairs and Maps, correct me if I'm wrong.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Your opinion isn't a fact. It's your personal belief. Please don't get the two mixed up.
Also, who are you exactly referring to? The person/people with the 'unbelievably crappy UI's'. Shouldn't you be providing CnC to the work people are showing off? I haven't seen anyone showing off their UI yet, it's only been Job Covers, Chairs and Maps, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, believe me, It's a fact.
This video didn't show a map only.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*facepalm*

I give up. Say what you want. If your going to bash the dude about it atleast give proper CnC next time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, believe me, It's a fact.
This video didn't show a map only.
This topic was made to showoff WZ edits, not GFX. And his post was made to showoff the map, not the UI.

-------------------End of discussion about this guy's UI-------------------

Me and my team are about to make a "Guardians" system in my server. The players will have to complete a quest by gathering bunch of items to summon a Guardian of your choice (There will be 7) and when you summon the guardian, you need to defeat it in order to form a pact with it.

How will this system work? The guardians are actualy Monsters and we will make a system with a certain ring that will make the guardians follow you and attack other monsters for you. (We tested that already and it work) They will be able to level up, die, revive, use pots, attack, get stronger and shits.

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Pirate's guardian

Credit:
Toon for the idea.
for the sprite.
for the glow. (Lol useless credit ftw)
Immortal for the coding.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Finally a new feature :3 Will you be able to customize them?

+1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Shame. Well think about it in the future. I'm really digging this, it's almost like a pet that can train with you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shame. Well think about it in the future. I'm really digging this, it's almost like a pet that can train with you.
That one frame actualy took more than a week to do, best I could do is change the hue lol, but before everything they are monsters, if I really wanted to make a clothing system, I would have to make different mobs id for each possibility, which would be time consuming. And another problem is we don't want bunch of giant monsters everywhere in FM so we made it so when your in FM, your guardian become a chibi that is about the same size of a pet, so making normal + chibi clothing, oh hell no. xD

By the way, the 7 Guardians are:
Warrior
Magician
Archer
Theif
Pirate
Madara (Extra)
Liselotte (Extra)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forgot to update this D:

Edited the Sedaitsu WorldMap a bit, to make it more 'Maple' like. Did this ages ago, just forgot to update it on RaGEZone.

Waay too lazy to add a watermark, mostly cause I don't care anymore. Starting to lose interest in WZ Editing these days :/

All done using MS Paint once again, except for the water.

Updates

• Made the grass more 'MapleStory' like.

• Added a few more mountains and trees up north

• Changed the path from the Western Region towards SeitsuVillage as well as adding more trees along it

• Left the Southern Region white since I'm going to add snow to it

Too lazy to add in the light 'patches' around the egdes in the Northern, Eastern and South Eastern region but I will next time.

Heres the previous one if you want to compare:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Forgot to update this D:

Edited the Sedaitsu WorldMap a bit, to make it more 'Maple' like. Did this ages ago, just forgot to update it on RaGEZone.

Waay too lazy to add a watermark, mostly cause I don't care anymore. Starting to lose interest in WZ Editing these days :/

All done using MS Paint once again, except for the water.

Updates

• Made the grass more 'MapleStory' like.

• Added a few more mountains and trees up north

• Changed the path from the Western Region towards SeitsuVillage as well as adding more trees along it

• Left the Southern Region white since I'm going to add snow to it

Too lazy to add in the light 'patches' around the egdes in the Northern, Eastern and South Eastern region but I will next time.

Heres the previous one if you want to compare:

Looks kind of plain doesn't it? Unless you are going to add more later on. The island should be more compact if otherwise. The font could use an upgrade as well, the huge S and R kills it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's still a WIP :eek:
But I guess your right. Do you mean the shape of the island, or all the objects in side of it?
As for the font, it's been bugging me ever since I made, just couldn't figure out what it was. Was completely oblivious to me.
Thanks for the CnC! <3 Will improve on it next time.

Did this today:

Edited the WorldMap a bit.
Though I can't seem to decide where to place the 'Sedaitsu' tag :/

Which of the two do you think looks better? At the top, or at the bottom?

As for the actual 'island' I added in, took me around 10minutes in MS Paint <3
Used the 'Maple island' design to help since I suck at spriting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude bro. if you watched his video you would know why i said that,
It's like total ugly but yeah, maybe it's outdated so it may be irrelevant for now.
And yeah you're right about that, but how do you want me to say it, I'm not even
sure how to explain that... it was just pretty awful.
If he asked for advices how to make it better or make a new one, I would definitely help him
with that. but instead of doing that, he posted this crap:
btw if you look at the date of the vid.. you would kno the vid is old.. and that was me starting wz edit... You think becuz you have some knowledge in coding and some artistic kind of talent.. well u forgot that everything you are using is owned by nexon.. i will take you serious when you make your own edits from scratch until then the topic still remains wz edit..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Animated login screen

Wow, that looks really good!

The best I've done is invert the coloring all of the Mercedes skills and UI and repack them and use them to play GMS. Also recolored the damage and attack numbers. Haha even that took awhile...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
give the login box that DChaosms look in the corner, a bit of a poop, boxxy with pinstripes

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
btw if you look at the date of the vid.. you would kno the vid is old.. and that was me starting wz edit... You think becuz you have some knowledge in coding and some artistic kind of talent.. well u forgot that everything you are using is owned by nexon.. i will take you serious when you make your own edits from scratch until then the topic still remains wz edit..

The images are owned by nexon. And I would be making new images from scratch
while making my own game. using their content and making awesome creation with
them is an art too and counts as a talent.
By the way, I do make my own sprites and drawings for the server.
You probably didn't see my old development thread at the java section.
It's very old though gonna make a new one with all the new content, I'll show it here too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dem Kaiser

Dem Samurai

P.S. For those who use v111+ GMS kept a backup of old Buccaneer and Corsairs (580 and 590)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting (Again), if only WZ editor community wasn't dead.

Dem Angelic Burster

And yes we made a buff completely change your look, that is however source based.

Back