Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sig: Call Of Duty

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heres a try lol
HotelUnderSeige - Sig: Call Of Duty - RaGEZONE Forums

v2: Cyan

v3:

v4: Color

Last edited:
Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't cyan blue-ish? :p:
Anyway. About the sig: the render is too distorted and doesn't stand out like it should. I think that some good text will also add greatly to the sig

damn your right about cyan. And all right will do

Made it a little more "out" ill do text later

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many have tried and failed with Call of Duty tags, I think your one of them.
There's no real focus. It's a simple render with a brush and an effect, then you've taken the different colours of it.
Make the render stand out possibly by adding a glow?, add some text and make the background more detailed by having other brushes, C4Ds or colours.

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Many have tried and failed with Call of Duty tags, I think your one of them.
There's no real focus. It's a simple render with a brush and an effect, then you've taken the different colours of it.
Make the render stand out possibly by adding a glow?, add some text and make the background more detailed by having other brushes, C4Ds or colours.

thanks for the advice ill add some C4d's and try to make the guy stick out some more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not much of a siggy when its blurred =/

Back