• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Sigg] Bad Man

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
V1:
Keez - [Sigg] Bad Man - RaGEZONE Forums

V2:

V3:

V4:

i couldn't decide witch looks best :D so i let u decide

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks good but there are quite some points "missing" out...
I can't tell where the light source is, actually.
Also the right part of your render is weirdily smudged/erased. Maybe try to blend the render and the BG by duplicating the render's layer and applying a gaussian blue or about 1 or so...
I give it 9/10 either way because it looks really cool

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
nice tag, good flow, blending, lighting and a bit depth, though your focal is a bit too covered and your text is bad... nice sig.
Edit:blending is nice, creeps, also the lighting do miss a white brush on the top left but its still nice, just gotta add that.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice tag, good flow, blending, lighting and a bit depth, though your focal is a bit too covered and your text is bad... nice sig.
Edit:blending is nice, creeps, also the lighting do miss a white brush on the top left but its still nice, just gotta add that.
The flow, really? in the right part it goes from left to right and top to bottom, in the left part it goes from right to left and top to bottom, it kinda ruined the flow of it, just my opinion

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
a small part, which is attached to another smudge that's going to the left side.
i dont even think its fully smudged, just on the left of that part. o-o maybe its a c4d...donno.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it looks cool anyway, but it would be even better if he fixed that, just saying... don't take this offensively, this is just a critic ^^

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
Nice tag there, my only problem is the typo :S
you should work on it: The placement is important,
I don't like it that you put the text faaaar away from the render, it would look much better if you add it near it. and the font ir weird aswell in my opinion...

Otherwise, as said, its a nice tag! :)
Keep practicing with the typo(look for other sigs on GFX forums, that how do they put their texts on their sigs) and you can mix these ideas and do something coool 8D

Cheerz,
.Astro99

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thx u all uploaded 3 more versions :D

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
1st except for the text. other 3 versions still got a bad typo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last one is kinda cool, but i like the first :)

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i couldn't decide witch looks best :D so i let u decide

They all best for me mate, v1 is good because I love the position of the text and even the font but the best for me is v3 and I want to make the position same as v1.

Another great job again Keez mate. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Back