Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sigg "kutsumo watch no red :P

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - sigg "kutsumo watch no red  :P - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice and I agree with the user above me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol @ name. I said that for your own good , not for me. But good job , remove the top 2 decorations.

heh well i showed u that i folowed ur pointers ore how its corect..>.> im bad at eng ... and :D to see if im good ore atleast newbie :D

and some finishing touches . abut those brushez hard 2 take off :(( coze i use many flaten images and i dont realy remember all the settings i made :(

Last edited:
Reaction score

:)::thumbup1:

Just make a new layer, go to image > apply image, click the clone stamp tool (under brushes), press ALT to pick a source point, keep cloning it till its good, then smudge it out ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

:)::thumbup1:

Just make a new layer, go to image > apply image, click the clone stamp tool (under brushes), press ALT to pick a source point, keep cloning it till its good, then smudge it out ;)

Yeah that makes its so much better!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well those brushez in the corners wore frome somer smuging i stared smuging training and i added that render and ow well i ended up with that :) and at finish i tryed to get them off but couldnt so...

but i can't understand somthing how i become alpha so fast ?:S coze its kinda 1 day frome omega to alpha .."sry fore of topic " :)

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if the colored dots behind the render are from a C4D or a brush, but I like them.
The sig is nice, but I don't like the text that much, maybe if it was smaller or something like that.
It's just my opinion tho!

Back