• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

*Sigh..* Not wanting to a noob but..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad for doing this on my first post,but a lot of other "noobs" do it as well but yeah,I'm about ready to pull my hair out XD I have made my own server,followed everything correctly,It can be played on I guess,just one problem..missing sprites which I believe are to be the game's GM sprites,I have a screenshot right here -
Akaroku - *Sigh..* Not wanting to a noob but.. - RaGEZONE Forums

I normally wouldn't ask for help but I do like the GM sprites and would like to be able to use them on my server,if someone would be kind enough to direct me to a topic on where I can get the GM sprite files,or send them to me on MSN/Yahoo/AIM,I would greatly appreciate the help,and hopefully this will be the only problem I'll have trouble with,once again,thanks to anyone who help me get these files. ^^

MSN - JakeZukain@hotmail.com
Yahoo - akarokumuno@yahoo.com
AIM - KirkZukain

P.S. I've played RO free servers ever since 2001-2002 and I have been wanting to create a server for awhile,and now I have my chance thanks to the guides I found on this forum. ;D Just felt like saying that to show that I'm not a complete noob. ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get the Full Data v.3 revision by Banned, get a newer client(Xray) or hex your own and update your kRO and Sakray to 0103. That should fix your problem.

Back