• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sign the petition to stop dogs, cats etc being cooked alive, and skinned alive..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Straight to the point. I just seen this webpage and I cried, I bawled my eyes out at the video.
Please can anyone who sees this sign the petition on this website (I'll post the link)
And make sure you watch the video, it's really graphic but it's disgusting what they do the animals.
There's also news on what they've been able to accomplish etc, so check it out.

I don't know if it's been brought up before, but nether-the-less I hope you guys can show your support.

Oh and the videos in the spoiler, seriously it's extremely graphic so watch it at your own cost. :x
(if it's in the wrong section or something, I apologize)

[video=vimeo;10152570]http://vimeo.com/10152570[/video]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The dogs are stolen from their owners, tranquilizers are used on the owners who're trying to protect their dogs.
I'm alright with it being legal, but these animals are being stolen. There is no procedures it's completely illegal. The animals what are used for food have to follow strict guidelines, these do not. The animals are tortured, crammed in small cages, shoved in sacks and cooked - alive. And then they're skinned alive. And then they die going through so much pain.

I'm not usually a tree hugger or all for the animals, but this seriously disgusts me. That's why I'm putting it out there.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they don't rob the dogs from owners in Ukraine, instead they take the stray dogs off the street and kill them. It's horrendous but there's nothing we can do to stop that, if anything does happen people will be more than happy to kill the dogs and eat them still, regardless of the law.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's not in Ukraine, it's in china (there's a map on the website) :s

EDIT: I posted this here because I thought it'd get the most views. I've been on ragezone for donkeys years, so why's everyone being so grumpy about it? I'm not asking for "donations" it's just a damned signature to help stop it? People and animals are being harmed in this crusade and all you guys can focus on is slamming me down? Rather than the actual problem? It might happen everywhere, but the way they're dying is cruel, inhuman and it's a disgusting way to die.

Reaction score
Different culture, different views on things.

Farmers all over the world cut the heads off of chickens, then laugh when the body runs around on its own for a few seconds before finally dying. They then pluck them, cook and eat them. The chicken you're eating was alive ~80 minutes before dinner.

China uses dogs and cats for food, its well known. Just like we use chickens, cows, goats, sheep, frogs, snakes, horses, and alligators for food here in the US. What is most popular depends on the area you are in. We see cows as a source of milk and meat, pigs for meat and bacon. China sees cats and dogs as a source of food, it is no different. Your favorite brand of bacon? Yeah, that was made by a company who mass-breeds pigs and slaughters them in similar ways you see in this video. You just don't hear about it because no one gives a poop about pigs, and everyone loves bacon.

You need to also be realistic. This is a food source for China. There is absolutely no possible way for them to treat every single dog and every single cat like its their baby. They will never be able to keep up with the workload for providing food for thousands. Yeah, in the video you see dogs being kicked and shoved in to bags. Everyone around the world does the same things to chickens, but its not as bad because you were shown as a kid that thats what chickens are for.

I'm not going to sign a useless online petition, especially when it focuses on only cats and dogs. If you're going to support something and spread the word of something, make sure it covers abuse for all animals, not just abuse for the ones you happen to like. Where is your petition to stop beheading chickens? Where is your petition to stop mass-slaughtering cows and pigs? Oh, you don't have one? Yeah, thought so.

I'm not supporting anything seen in the video because I do believe there are somewhat better ways to do things, but if you're going to take the time to support something like this then don't be so shallow and pick out your favorites.

edit-

I received a very hateful PM for this (not from OP). I don't support excessive cruelty to animals at all, I just think people need to start supporting the entire topic rather than pushing for their favorite parts and ignoring everything else. This 'petition' is specifically for cats and dogs, no other animals. If someone is going to spread an otherwise useless online 'petition', it needs to cover the entire subject. This is why stuff like this never gets noticed or cared about; its not thought through completely.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd just like to say, that I didn't put in the Original post, is that it covers more than just cats and dogs. Cows, chickens, pigs etc are born and bread for the produce they make or the produce that they are.
And the chicken running around is an adrenaline rush through the chickens muscles what creates the illusion that it's running around and flapping about. (Like when we die our corpses can actually look like we're breathing when it's just air what's escaping) I've seen how pigs and cows are slaughtered, and it was nothing like how it is in China. It was more humane.

Also, they're not just being shoved into the bags for the sake of it, they're being shoved into the bags and then cooked alive, whilst in the bag. And then literally being skinned alive. I think that's a bit excessive if it's for food produce, don't you?

Reaction score
Listen, I don't mind if China or some other country is doing this. That is their culture and they eat what they want to eat. As long as it doesn't happen in America I'm fine with that.

Reaction score
Until we stop killing and terrorising members of our own species, what chance do we have of stopping the killing and terrorising members of other species.

Once humans stop eating naturally grown meat, we might have a small chance of stopping the killing of animals. Even then I'd bet you'd still get the odd person who wants to eat real meat, kinda like the current world where people want to eat exotic/endangered animals.

In the end we evolved to eat meat, and really anything going against that will have resistance from society. It really doesn't matter what the meat is, because why should it? It's all basically the same thing. But really the food chain will probably end up self correcting anyway, if you stop the human race from eating meat the animals will over breed, become unsustainable, and all die starving anyway.

Also, I agree with Ron, anyone who only wants to save specific species should wake the duck up. Either you decide to save all of them, or you need to stfu with your crusade.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In China practically every farm animal is skinned, they believe the more pain there in the better they taste.

P.S I am not a vegan, I eat meat all the time, fish, etc...

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Protect the cute cuddle animals, let the others suffer to death!!!

Srsly, complaining about Chinese people eating dogs/cats is Ducking retarded. You should have equal empathy for any creature that humans cause to suffer. By the way, I believe raising animals just to have them brutally killed at a young age is quite unethical. Veal anyone?

Reaction score
Personally, I signed it because of my love to the animals, but on a different level I was debating not signing it; It is their way of life, I don't really know much about it but it seems like they have done it for years. But I signed it because I just dislike seeing any animal suffer.

Reaction score
Personally, I signed it because of my love to the animals, but on a different level I was debating not signing it; It is their way of life, I don't really know much about it but it seems like they have done it for years. But I signed it because I just dislike seeing any animal suffer.
Just because they're used to hurting animals doesn't make it right. It's still a twisted and sick thing to do and it has to stop. It's a good thing you made up your mind and chose to sign it though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to agree with Mootie, even though I love cats more than the person that wants to hug all them.

Most of us eat meat. We don't think much about boiling lobsters and crabs alive, and don't think much of the way we kill chickens or animals for all the fast food restaurants.
xXxShazxXx - Sign the petition to stop dogs, cats etc being cooked alive, and skinned alive.. - RaGEZONE Forums

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh sweet lord. If only a petition could stop animal abuse, this world would be a better world my friend.

Reaction score
Just because they're used to hurting animals doesn't make it right. It's still a twisted and sick thing to do and it has to stop. It's a good thing you made up your mind and chose to sign it though.

To be fair, its probably one of the most natural things humans still do. Every animal that eats meat rarely thinks about its victim, because if they did they wouldn't want to eat it any more.

Just because in our western culture we've decided we want to treat animals better doesn't necessarily mean it's the correct approach. You shouldn't look down on other cultures, that's how so many wars and conflicts are started tbh. It isn't the wests job to make sure every animal is treat well.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah but there's a difference between animal cruelty and food chain, I've never heard about a lion skinning a zebra for fun.

Although I completely agree upon the fact that it is natural for us to eat meat, that's the food chain and that's how it works, but it doesn't mean we have to abuse them.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wish we could sign a petition to send all illegal aliens back to mexico, considering they can just come to America and take advantage of our government like its nothing!

Back