• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Silhouette

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i little something i follow
TuT: http://mushir.deviantart.com/art/Silhouette-Splatter-Sig-Tut-81717121

CnC:
Scalia - Silhouette - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Save as a PNG. I noticed your quality of the signature wasn't good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad bro :), But It looks slight different that the original way it was suppose to be, but then again, great job.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yehh cuz i didnt understand the part with the grass :/ thats why it looks different i guess and splatters are different looking :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, good job. I only dont like the text :(
8/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Link doesn't work for me though.
But my comments are
If your doing vectoring, I've seen a tut that only uses black and white with this kind of style. Its better to stick to 2 colours so it is more contrasting.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yehh cuz i didnt understand the part with the grass :/ thats why it looks different i guess and splatters are different looking :S

Keep on trying till you get it right, the explanation is perfect so I won't even bother to try again.

Great tut though just created a cat wallpaper.

Back