• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Silverware Emulator Problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've never set up an r63B hotel before so this was my first time, I followed this tutorial:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/tut-r63b-habbo-retro-ui-996178/

And I've gone back and redone every step but I'm still getting this error:

KdQSRFv - Silverware Emulator Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know what the problem is?

This is the line 34 from GiftWrappers:

kx2W5lC - Silverware Emulator Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is the line 178 from SilverwareEnvironment:

Yav72rl - Silverware Emulator Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried adding a baseid column, changing the words baseid to sprite_id and stuff to see if it helped but apparently not, and I'm not very good with this stuff so any help would be appreciated :laugh:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Delete the database, then run this query:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

After you have done that - execute the database again and you should be good to go. If not previously, did you make sure to put the baseid in the right table? Find the right table and add a new field 'baseid' int (11)

Best of luck.

Upvote 0
Back