• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys I just want to share this simple guide if you experience problem in running item editor, skill editor because it is encrypted. I hope it will helps
SS -1:
extractfile - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
run crpty - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt1 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt2 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums

then....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rancrypt4 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt5 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
Do this in both item.isf and ItemStrTable
rancrypt6 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
after that you can now test your server, but dont forget to encrypt it again
run crpty - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums

then
Click like if you found this helpful, otherwise don't click like... :)
Happy Valentines Day to all..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is map:
how to program edit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have tried this but when I go to [Edit]Item and open the item.isf it will say "Need new version Exe file" please help me

Back