Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple logo request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

I have a very simple request , to make a logo (you can say it can be used for t-shirts , or id tags and so on) . So basically the idea is to make a logo for a debating society. I have come up with the idea to add my college logo and a debate logo

college logo :

Vaulient - Simple logo request - RaGEZONE Forums

debate logo :

Vaulient - Simple logo request - RaGEZONE Forums

Or maybe , if this is no good , any one could come up with a custom logo ? As long as it says "Segi College Penang Debate Society"

Thank you :)
fallenfate , maybe you could help me ? :3

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vaulient Will take a crack at it later tonight. At least 'tonight' is literally tonight for both of us since you're in Malaysia, :D.

Okay thank you bro :) Idk if these two images could go together well , if you want to make a custom one that will do too , whatever fits your shoe mate .. Do you think they're suitable together though?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Vaulient Whatever fits my shoe, or whatever fits my FOOT? :p Leave my shoes alone! *takes back*

Haha, umm... you could get away just using the debate logo, I'll make a concept now real quick.

Vaulient

Quick test.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha the thing is , the college logo or name is needed :p since the debate society is a recognized society , and alright , I shall wait

Vaulient Whatever fits my shoe, or whatever fits my FOOT? :p Leave my shoes alone! *takes back*

Haha, umm... you could get away just using the debate logo, I'll make a concept now real quick.

Vaulient

Quick test.

I like what you did there , but Penang is a state , that's why it's Segi College Penang , could you try to differentiate penang and debate society? I like it though :D

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sure , so far the debate society is very pleased with your work and have asked me to personally thank you in their honour :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They can thank me... VIA PAYPAL :D, kidding, haha.

Here you go, I found the Penang flag and used some of the flag colours to make it more relevant too.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's absolutely amazing ! thank you , and I love your creativity .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back