Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Registration Page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Many of you have developed complex websites for your servers. I have taken the code supplied over at for their simple registration page and modified it to work a bit better with php5 and mysql5. I will continue to perform some updates and attempt to make it a bit better.

My Own Personal Mirror (recommended):
WoW Private Servers Mirror(recommended):
Megaupload Link:
Rapidshare Link:

Demo the page here:

Enjoy! :w00t2:
More updates to come! Feel free to leave upgrade suggestions/comments below.

Credits: Zetex, bogie, LordDoskias

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
CHANGELOG:

Revision 3
------------------
Changes:
	-Some code reformatting to make it look a bit nicer
	-Changes some of the comments to make them less wordy
	-Fixed timeout error from fsockopen() -- apache default for php timeout is 30 seconds, changed fsockopen to 25 seconds
	-Changed header image to something smaller so that the page is even more bandwidth friendly

Revision 2
------------------
Changes:
	-Added in feature to see who is currently online on the server
	-Corrected some comments and added a few in
	-Created a readme file for basic information

Revision 1
------------------
Changes:
	-Updated and fixed some code for php5 and mysql5
	-Made code look a bit neater
	-Removed code at bottom which was attempting to grab list of users but failing, will seek to re-implement this feature
	-Fixed insertion routine so that it applies to revision 3016 of mangos realmd (not sure when fields v, s, etc were added)

Known Issues:
	-Rather than display online/offline, fsocketopen simply locks for 30 seconds and then displays an SQL error

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
awesome thank mate.. i will include this in my releases thread from now on..
even tho personally i like the flashy, detailed websites... lol
tho i understand not everyone has their own hosting company..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome thank mate.. i will include this in my releases thread from now on..
even tho personally i like the flashy, detailed websites... lol
tho i understand not everyone has their own hosting company..

Thanks man! :thumb:

Yea, first off, I couldn't make the flashy ones work for my server so I changed this one. Then I realized that MangOS is developed for LAN so I figured that there might be some want for this by others. Hope it goes over well :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Suggest you change size of image; 110kb is quitte big, especialy when 50 people online start refreshing pages (50*110Kb = 5,5Mb and that all has to be uploaded...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suggest you change size of image; 110kb is quitte big, especialy when 50 people online start refreshing pages (50*110Kb = 5,5Mb and that all has to be uploaded...)

hmmmm over a lan this wouldn't be a big problem, but i see the problem for internet servers. ill work on a smaller image, perhaps provide a few options.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol.. dude... USE ASCII ART~!!! FTW~!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump for new release.

As noted in the changelog, ive added a more bandwidth friendly(and generally more pleasant:wink2:)image at the top. perhaps ill do something in ASCII :D

enjoy the new release... it has a few more changes in some of the underlying code that you might wanna grab.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload it on FileFront/Rapidshare .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice! If you'd like please PM me and I'll host on my webserver. I really dislike the flashy front ends (they remind me too much of public wow), this is to the point and does a good job. I'll gladly host it for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry - double post for some strange reason.. I apologize

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added a rapidshare link for whose wanting that. Also, arsenik has offered to mirror it on his server. I will share that link once I know it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats nice!! :wink_3: cause you direct to the point.. but that was too big... try too adjust the setting...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fourth here is the link:

Back