Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simples Loading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simples Loading

:):

Made by IlmarPS in Photoshop cs2 =D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very cool, really nicely done, the brushes are perfect, the colors sintony are perfection, the middlebar and the 'GunZ' image are perfectly aligned at the middle, I totally loved this fight at the beach with a woman and a dead zombie and a Ninja behind the dead zombie, it's sooo nostalgic...

omg perfection 10/10
you're a professional designer with great great abilities, your work is splendid. totally perfection

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to agree, it's not GunZ related so that's a big turn-down. But I do really love what you did with the blur/focusing, came out nicely. Overall I'd say 7/10, if it was GunZ related then 8/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse anything there ok I just wanted a little different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok now that I'm not drunk it hurts my eyes to see that lol
srsly WTF????????@_@

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Liked: 4

Too lazy to check threads started by him, but it looks like it's one of his very first releases, give him a break. I bet if he added g00nz renders instead of that ninja guy and that zombie mother fucker, you would have loved it.

PS: I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT IF IT WAS CHUCK TESTA.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too lazy to check threads started by him, but it looks like it's one of his very first releases, give him a break. I bet if he added g00nz renders instead of that ninja guy and that zombie mother fucker, you would have loved it.

PS: I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT IF IT WAS CHUCK TESTA.

i still wouldn't too simple.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God damn what's wrong with you guys? Ease up on him for Christ's sake the Gunz section is so critical and harsh when it comes to people's work nowadays, half the time you don't even offer any advice or criticism. I could understand if he leeched it or something, although I do admit Irvin's post made me lol

Back