• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

Pity. Does not support Chinese characters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

no i don't get this

Means it's still not working for you, DUD. And I if you got database connected with no error, and char spawned, means everything works. So I can't say what your problem is. Try check your Windows Event Viewer in case the .NET throws some error message there.

Watch this video:

Pity. Does not support Chinese characters

Yes, pity, you should watch the video (in full screen, it's HD). Perhaps there's a Chinese char there ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Witchy Moo now when i try to add SQL Setting in program give me this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm talking notice.exe unicode does not support Chinese characters

very nice
Reaction score

it works with me !

So Now if any One in PVP Mode killed Other One It write Notice TOo!

How To Delete it ?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it works with me !

So Now if any One in PVP Mode killed Other One It write Notice TOo!

How To Delete it ?!

Excellent, nice work!

Ah, like i said, it's for Job Kill and Free PVP mode, but IF you want to delete the Free PVP mode, edit the _AddLogChar SP:

Find this:
Code:
    IF (@Desc LIKE '%Trader, Neutral, no freebattle team%'    -- Trader
        OR @Desc LIKE '%Hunter, Neutral, no freebattle team%'    -- Hunter
        OR @Desc LIKE '%Robber, Neutral, no freebattle team%'    -- Thief
        OR @Desc like '%no job, Neutral, %no job, Neutral%')    -- Free PVP
    BEGIN

Replace with this:
Code:
    IF (@Desc LIKE '%Trader, Neutral, no freebattle team%'    -- Trader
        OR @Desc LIKE '%Hunter, Neutral, no freebattle team%'    -- Hunter
        OR @Desc LIKE '%Robber, Neutral, no freebattle team%')    -- Thief
    BEGIN

Re-Run the SP, and you're good to go ;) try killing someone.

good luck

very nice
Reaction score

it works!

but if i want the notice system to work what i do !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hm, no idea what exactly do you want.

very nice
Reaction score

iam sorry Plus Notice* System !

It will Work With The Job System ?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

B1Q0SS Can help me to get it work ?

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score

Just check the auto notice source code by yourself dude .

let the developer develop .. if he can :O

very nice
Reaction score

Job Fetching was Working Fine!

And Now When i Added Plus Notice System Job system give me error

Witchy Moo - "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay um , how exactly are the steps to run this program ? Everytime i open it , it just crashes on me...

very nice
Reaction score

B1Q0SS Can help me to get it work ?

okay i'll help you!

but wait after i fix this issue

and i'll add Plus Notice Maybe

Just check the auto notice source code by yourself dude .

let the developer develop .. if he can :O

when men's talk Women's Shut Up -.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The original PlusNotice system will not work with my Job Fetching system. I think I already write that before. And if you thinking to run BOTH program simultaneously, think twice, it'll be extremely inefficient. It's better to modify my SP to also log the upgrade activities, and insert to same table and columns so my modified NoticeWriter can also send notices about upgrade. (I did for both in 1 program, but I don't release it) ;)

Okay um , how exactly are the steps to run this program ? Everytime i open it , it just crashes on me...

The original author compiles it in .NET 4.0 environment, so I did that also, be sure you have .NET 4.0 installed.

when men's talk Women's Shut Up -.-

Well, you actually just used a code that written by a woman. Statements that leads to gender discrimination were never a good thing.

very nice
Reaction score

.net 4 installed already

so ! maybe plus notice queries broke something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The original author compiles it in .NET 4.0 environment, so I did that also, be sure you have .NET 4.0 installed.

Yes i have windows xp 64b sp2 , with .net 4.0 installed. Program just crashes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Check your windows "Event Viewer" see if there's a specific error there, or perhaps you need to update the .NET, hm no idea which, since it's a Windows problem. my environment is Windows 7 x64

---

SP updated in first page, as follows: (Updates to _AddLogChar SP)

• The SP will now write the Job Nickname instead of real character nickname
  • Add notice flag to set notice as "SENT" if it's not send more than 5 minutes, this is to avoid notice flood
have fun ;)

very nice
Reaction score

hmm both Working Now!

Any One want Help Add me On Skype ; gold.fish530

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check your windows "Event Viewer" see if there's a specific error there, or perhaps you need to update the .NET, hm no idea which, since it's a Windows problem. my environment is Windows 7 x64

Seems like it wont work on a windowx xp 64b sp2 system. Tried on a random windows 7 machine and worked fine. Anyway you can release the source ? or pm me it ? To compile on this windows xp machine.

Back