Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AionGermany 5.8 last release server + source code
Guys, what about the client? I need the link to download client 5.8.

and also I would appreciate it if someone pointed me to a good tutorial for installing the server here at home.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying run server 5.8 up here and still couldn't. I need the following information:
Java version best suited for this server
and if there are any good tutorials.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here
Already running my server, however there is an error (see print). What should I do now?

I'm from Brazil.

AionBinNotFound - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Already running my server, however there is an error (see print). What should I do now?

I'm from Brazil.
Use this and check on the "Client" if country is cc="1" or cc="2".
Also check on the "Server" in ...\config\main\gameserver.properties

@Elizeuvix the Aion_Start.bat file is cc:2, check that too.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

lwp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. New here. Not sure if this is the best thread to post my feedback and questions in or if I should post in other 5.8 thread (https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-5-8.1172907/).

First I will detail the steps I took including fails and how I resolved (hopefully this will help someone with same issues):

1. I downloaded SPP from here: . I am not sure if it is latest. It looks like the upload date is July 2019.

2. Later I found more info on RageZone when I was looking for Aion 5.8 client. I downloaded NotAion 5.8 client (NA) as directed by this post by Robyson: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-5-8.1172907/post-9145508.

3. I changed cc in AL-Game_5.8/config/main/gameserver.properties to 1 to match the NA client.

4. I started all servers (db, login, chat, gameserver) and started client x64 and could not get past the account name/password screen (error was "could not connect to authorization server".

5. I thought maybe this is a problem with client config so I tried to configure client bind address and bind port in Not Aion 5.8/bin64/config.ini. Something like below:

[SET_DNS_TCP_CLIENT]
BIND_ADDR = 70.102.1.113

[ServerAddr]
BIND_ADDR = 127.0.0.1
BIND_PORT = 2106

This did not resolve the issue.

6. I found some other posts by Robyson: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-5-8.1172907/post-9145494 and https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/single-player-project-aion-5-8-aiongermany.1150578/post-9109554. I tried using launcher from second post and ran into new error with xigncode.

7. I added "-disable-xigncode" to a line in aion_start_local.bat so it looks like this:

start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -win10-mouse-fix -disable-xigncode

8. Restarted client and no longer get error regarding connecting to auth server nor any error regarding xigncode. The problem I got at this point is regarding invalid account name/password combination because I tried to use an existing account name "conan". This can be bypassed by just inputting an account name that doesn't exist in the db (an entry will be created). As an example, I just input "test" for account name and "test" for password and was able to pass the login screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this, I played for two days and have some questions/feedback:

Issues

- When creating a character, animations don't preview properly.
- After entering the game, I got Stigma Support Bundle. Upon opening the bundle, you get inert stigmas which you should be able to sell for kinah. But I was not able to sell them (nothing happens). On gameserver console log, I see: "Trade exploit, sell item count big Player name: test objectId: 341572". Does this mean I reached the account limit for selling items? If yes, where do I go to fix that/change the limit for the account?
- I tried entering a few 1-man instances and none of them seem to work properly. For example, in Luna/Taki's Path/Contaminated Underpath, I was unable to use the crystal and start the instance and ended up needing to use /escape to get out of the instance. I also tried Linkgate Foundry and was able to get into the instance but wasn't able to get through the first door. For Crucible Spire, I wasn't even able to enter the instance (nothing happens when you try to get in).
- CP (essence points) allocation doesn't seem to set or save properly. For example, I clicked on "+" button once for "Boost Interpersonal Attack" skill. This should consume 15 CP and it did, but in the UI the level increased from 0 -> 52480 instead of 0 -> 1. Clicking "-" button once afterwards reduces level from 52480 -> 52479 and does not refund any essence points. CP points allocation also seems to reset every time the character gains more points (via gaining for exp).
- Geodata and geodata-related graphical issues seems mostly not an issue. But sometimes mobs will disappear (graphically) but you can still hit them.
- Probably some missing quests/items but I don't remember. Missing quest may be the reason for the Luna bug.
- When I grant the account GM privileges, the GM panel does not seem to work (most of the buttons are greyed out).

Questions

- Are some of the issues I noticed already fixed with some other server-client combination? I have seen possibly newer AionGer server here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/single-player-project-aion-5-8-aiongermany.1150578/post-9167878 and here: . I don't know which one is latest but I tried both. I get some java missing errors with the first link. With the second link, I only see login server and gameserver, but not the others. To add to the confusion, I read user Robyson made some fixes to AionGer server (not sure which version)? How does it compare to the most recent AionGer and where is most recent Robyson version? Regarding the client, are some of the issues I encountered because of using NotAion client? Has somebody tested with GameForge 5.8 and does it work better? And does anybody else using NotAion client experience the same issues I did?
- I know Robyson has not continued development on Aion but does the AionGer team still work on it?
- Does this server work for more than single player? At some point, I would like to have a friend (living a different state) try to connect so we can try some instances that requires more than 1 player.

Reaction score
- I know Robyson has not continued development on Aion but does the AionGer team still work on it?
- Does this server work for more than single player? At some point, I would like to have a friend (living a different state) try to connect so we can try some instances that requires more than 1 player.
WELCOME!!

These files have less bugs than AionGer...
Also use the files from the Aion Login FIX folder on the client.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

lwp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WELCOME!!

Yes, i stopped the fixes for Aion, but can i be honest with you?
Use these files, it's your best option for Aion 5.8 ->
These files have less bugs than AionGer...
Also use the files from the Aion Login FIX folder on the client.

Enjoy!!
I will try that (I'm guessing this is your fixes on top of AionGer) and see if it resolves most of the issues. Big thanks to AionGer Team and to you for making it possible play some of the more enjoyable patches of Aion. :)

Reaction score
I will try that (I'm guessing this is your fixes on top of AionGer) and see if it resolves most of the issues. Big thanks to AionGer Team and to you for making it possible play some of the more enjoyable patches of Aion. :)
These files are not AionGer, they are from another team but they are better,
AionGer stopped developing some time ago.

EDIT: Some of my fixes are included in these files, i don't continue for the same reason as AionGer.

Last edited:

lwp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are not AionGer, they are from another team but they are better,
AionGer stopped developing some time ago.

EDIT: Some of my fixes are included in these files, i don't continue for the same reason as AionGer.

Patch for Luna Shop and Lucky Dice, just add to client...
I tried the new server files you provided and it's working better. Thanks.

CP/essence points seems to be bugged still, and I ran into an issue with my character skipping learning a skill that they should have learned at level 61 (I only noticed when my character reached lvl 80+) and I had to fix that manually by doing an insert into db. I am tempted to fix the CP issue myself but not sure if I have enough expertise for it.

But, animations preview is working in character creation. And instances now seem to be working.

Is this "another team" still developing Aion, and how can I keep up with their latest releases or contact them? And if you don't mind me asking, why did AionGer and you stop developing Aion?

Reaction score
Is this "another team" still developing Aion, and how can I keep up with their latest releases or contact them? And if you don't mind me asking, why did AionGer and you stop developing Aion?
The other team is probably not working with Aion, the truth is these files are a broken leak,
it took me some time to fix some things.
As I said before AionGer stopped the project, probably because many just downloaded the files and didn't help reporting bugs, also because we don't have help from other developers,
another problem is that it takes time and we really don't have time.

Last edited:

lwp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other team is probably not working with Aion, the truth is these files are a broken leak,
it took me some time to fix some things.
As I said before AionGer stopped the project, probably because many just downloaded the files and didn't help reporting bugs, also because we don't have help from other developers,
another problem is that it takes time and we really don't have time.
Got it. Thanks for the replies here even though you stopped development.

Reaction score
Hoo, this one took some doing. Most of my issues were due to 5.8 clients I had that apparently just won't work with this. After getting the Not Aion client and following all of the other excellent help in the posts, I am up and running fine so far. Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of this emu, and all the people who provided excellent guidance here. And especially, thank you Robyson. I have three of your packs, and now they all work great.

Reaction score
I'm having an issue, when I try to sell items on my new character, I get a message about being on a trial account and I can't sell items. I see that this has been asked twice in this thread, and one edited his saying someone helped him, but he didn't say what he did. Can someone assist me? I searched every *.properties file and found nothing about trial accounts.

I have the access_level at 5 and membership at 2 in account_data. I am using the server that Robyson posted up above with his fixes, and the Not Aion client from the torrent that he provided before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm having an issue, when I try to sell items on my new character, I get a message about being on a trial account and I can't sell items. I see that this has been asked twice in this thread, and one edited his saying someone helped him, but he didn't say what he did. Can someone assist me? I searched every *.properties file and found nothing about trial accounts.

I have the access_level at 5 and membership at 2 in account_data. I am using the server that Robyson posted up above with his fixes, and the Not Aion client from the torrent that he provided before.
Replace this file in ...\AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\libs\ and test it please.

Link--->

Reaction score
Replace this file in ...\AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\libs\ and test it please.

Link--->
I still got the same message when trying to sell. I was hoping it was just a config setting I could adjust myself, and not a coding fix. I know you have stepped away from Aion work, so I appreciate you giving it a shot.

Back