• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have upgraded kaisinel bracelet at +10 with 6 empty manastone slot. i cannot socket it anymore anyway....
that socketing can be unlocked from properties? or need de source code (src) for editing that service?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me @@

piskotahun - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok i try this Single Progect 5.8 and runs well , BUT the 6.5 version dont have quests , "ZERO" NADA quests .....

Any 1 have same problem ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How come I can't see the maps for any zones besides Poeta? The minimap shows only dots for npcs, no background; the M map says 'this region has not been mapped'; and the transparent map won't open at all.

-- UPDATED
Nevermind, turns out I was missing some client files.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i join the game it has no music at all, anyone know how can i solve this? Am i missing archives? It is my first time dealing with this kinda of stuff so i have 0 knowledge, tried to search lot of things about Aion private servers but nothing helped me with the problem, any help would be appreciated guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
full sv and client click => run
link sv:
link client:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How change this ?

Retired
Reaction score
09:10:35.259 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [1/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:35.259 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [2/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:59.867 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [3/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:59.867 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Decrypt fail!

FIXED

Would be great, if people would actually start editing their contribution properly with proper declaration, like the solution and not just "FIXED", since there are others with the same issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I use GM commands?

Should have read the pages thoroughly.

Figured it out using navicat

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it possible to increase Tempering success rates? Or there's a command to change your equipment Temper level?

Edit: Nevermind, I "created" a Admin command to manage Tempering levels.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is my first time to try intall Aion offline (big fan of NCsoft)
i have this error when i try to startserver.bat
did i wrong something ?
REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank for reply, so i need to dowload java 7 ?
but i have another error :( pls help
REMOVED

Last edited:
Back