• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sinnoh - Coming soon.

Reaction score
A game with all 5 regions(with a story and all) would be the best pokemon creation anyone could possibly see in a lifetime. We know the current developer of the Pokemon games won't do it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no it wouldn't. The growth rate of about 14 badges would give you a level 100 party. Unless when you started a new region your current party wasn't acecssible and you had to raise another.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finished Nuvema Town

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know, Default, I was more or less saying that's why gamefreak doesn't do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know, Default, I was more or less saying that's why gamefreak doesn't do it.

You left out the most important part - Money.

Why sell a game with everything for $40 when you can sell five games for $35.

The games are designed for you to catch them all. If you have only one game where you can get everything, why buy the rest?

GameFreak wouldn't make as much money.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because pokenet was started as a representation of the pokemon games, I believe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you guys don't make your own towns by yourself ? not copying all originals pokemon towns ? ..

I have a lot of custom maps I made. Caves, Cities, Forests, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was considering doing the same thing

Back