Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skilled Kal Dev's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,

some of you will know me , and some not.

I ran the most visited kal-server in 2009 named Chillakal . I was wondering , if the kal community is still running as good as that times. If yes , i would like to create a new Server.

If you have atleast 2 years knowledge of kal , (playing , deving , maybe an own server) , maybe also in dev , just post in this thread.

I have a server running with perfect stats for over 1k players without lag.

Please post a e-mail and your experience.

Kind Regards

DazKinG

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ask striker, general and justei about "I have a server running with perfect stats for over 1k players without lag."

Reaction score
lol ha ha ha , without lags ? Do you remember Requiem-Kal or KalSage ? they had 1k+ without lags Try with Dagets , ASN (takethis) , they can help , for sure if you have any problems with server , leave the topic and send me private message :)

ps; Welcome back DazKinG ; )

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
lol ha ha ha , without lags ? Do you remember Requiem-Kal or KalSage ? they had 1k+ without lags Try with Dagets , ASN (takethis) , they can help , for sure if you have any problems with server , leave the topic and send me private message :)

ps; Welcome back DazKinG ; )

That's a past, not possible anymore without spending thousands of dollars/euros ;p We had a good dedicated servers then, but now they're just a poop :D Not really worth to open any server atm, unless you're 100% sure of horrendous donations, so you can pay for a ddos protected root easily ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi ,

some of you will know me , and some not.

I ran the most visited kal-server in 2009 named Chillakal . I was wondering , if the kal community is still running as good as that times. If yes , i would like to create a new Server.

If you have atleast 2 years knowledge of kal , (playing , deving , maybe an own server) , maybe also in dev , just post in this thread.

I have a server running with perfect stats for over 1k players without lag.

Please post a e-mail and your experience.

Kind Regards

DazKinG

boring game don`t open any server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a past, not possible anymore without spending thousands of dollars/euros ;p We had a good dedicated servers then, but now they're just a poop :D Not really worth to open any server atm, unless you're 100% sure of horrendous donations, so you can pay for a ddos protected root easily ^^

a long time ago a good guy said: "I'd rather quit kal than to spend 2k dollar"

Back